Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I just grabbed a P320 Spectre Comp

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The comp fad will be over soon enough. It's 9mm, not 44 mag.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    My X5 Carry took about 300 rounds before it would function with the silencer, Rugged Obsidian 9. The two Glocks and HK VP9 ran right out of the gate. Of course Sig's answer is "did you use our silencer?" FU Sig and your canned ignorant answers. I even ran NATO ball initially and nogo, left the slide locked to the rear and ran rounds until it worked.
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    SIG enjoys customers 'breaking in' their firearms for them.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm old enough to remember when Sig was considered one of the brands that was certainly G2G out of the box. You could load up the mags, chamber a round, and go to work if necessary.

On the one hand, I hate what Cohen has done with the brand's reputation, but at the same time he's made Sig a household name. Not to mention he's made them the supplier to the military. Frustrating and impressive.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    I'm old enough to remember when Sig was considered one of the brands that was certainly G2G out of the box. You could load up the mags, chamber a round, and go to work if necessary.

On the one hand, I hate what Cohen has done with the brand's reputation, but at the same time he's made Sig a household name. Not to mention he's made them the supplier to the military. Frustrating and impressive.
    I think the biggest issue with a lot of these hobbyist is that we are simply lazy.

We bitch and moan when we aren't supplied with enough goods and when suppliers rush to feed our needs we bitch and moan when it isn't perfect.

It has been an internal standard among hobbyist as long as I've been doing this that you don't trust your life with any firearm before xxx amount of rounds through it for reliability. Yet here we are bitching that they don't function 100% out of the box.

We all really are our worst enemy.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stopsign32v View Post
    The comp fad will be over soon enough. It's 9mm, not 44 mag.
    Comps have been around forever. Hardly fits the definition of "fad". And there's certainly not an extraordinary amount of them out there... at least in my limited exposure to what guys are shooting.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Comps have been around forever. Hardly fits the definition of "fad". And there's certainly not an extraordinary amount of them out there... at least in my limited exposure to what guys are shooting.
    The current cool thing to have is a semi auto barrel that is shorter than the frame and the compensator to end flush with the frame. It most certainly is a current "fad".

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    The current cool thing to have is a semi auto barrel that is shorter than the frame and the compensator to end flush with the frame. It most certainly is a current "fad".
    Maybe so. I don't pay too close attention to the pistol market, but that set up is hardly a new concept. Shoot! Nash Bridges gun on the TV show was that set up.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Maybe so. I don't pay too close attention to the pistol market, but that set up is hardly a new concept. Shoot! Nash Bridges gun on the TV show was that set up.
    It just depends on what the latest YouTube videos show and we will adopt it. Hell, if flannel daddy starts tomorrow stating a scoped J frame revolver is the next best thing we would all fall in line.

For throwing stones claiming the left is nothing but sheep...How much different are we in some ways? Glass house?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    It just depends on what the latest YouTube videos show and we will adopt it. Hell, if flannel daddy starts tomorrow stating a scoped J frame revolver is the next best thing we would all fall in line.

For throwing stones claiming the left is nothing but sheep...How much different are we in some ways? Glass house?
    This makes me think of the long handguards and the Costa "scorpion" shooting style. Yeah. I proactively avoid youtube gun videos because it sickens me to see booger eaters who are self proclaimed experts make money from getting views.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast