Thread: Geissele Super Duty 10.5” custom 300blk SOLD

Feedback Score
    14 (94%)

Geissele Super Duty 10.5” custom 300blk SOLD

THIS PISTOL IS SOLD. THANKS GUYS.

Uo from grabs is one of my personal collection that I didn’t think would ever go anywhere however between having 3 other 300blk rifles/pistols and new business ventures I am forced with tough decisions to move a couple of my nicer builds that I spent a lot of time and money on. This being one.

What we have is a Geissele Super Duty matched receiver set and 9.3” rail cerakoted in Noveske Bazooka Green which looks amazing. The finish is absolutely butter on this weapon and really needs to be seen in person to appreciate. All bits properly installed and put together with proper tooling and professional experience.
    Geissele Parts listed:
    Receiver set
    MK4 9.3” rail
    Stainless steel checkered mag button and catch
    Stainless steel takedown pins
    Super Duty Gas Block
    Super Dynamic Combat trigger
    Super enhanced trigger guard

Sons of Liberty Gun Works 10.5” 300blk combat barrel
    SOLGW forward controls design A5 buffer system with A5 spring and buffer
    “Cerakoted in “sniper Green”
    SOLGW bolt carrier group

Radian Talon Safety system
    Radian Raptor Charging handle “aluminum version” not the plastic.

SB Tactical Brace with Finelne Fiber custom brace strap in black Multicam.
    Magpul K2 grip in Black
    Magpul Enhanced ejection port cover black/ I can switch this for an OD green if wanted. I’ve got a new one in the box to swap. The green actually would look great in it and I may go ahead and swap it. But let me know.

BCM QD end plate
    SilencerCo single port muzzle brake “I have a suppressor on the way that I mated these SilencerCo devices with and I’ve got a brand new Dead Air KeyMo if you would get better use from that. Again just let me know as I’ve got a huge amount of spare parts so there are options if there are just a couple little things you would rather have on this gun to fit your needs.

This is an amazing firearm that was built, test fired and tuned, then photographed and put away. This firearm took a lot of time and was built to be a part of my collection for years so you can assure this thing runs and is assembled correctly. I have an entire photo album of high resolution photos for this gun that I just cannot upload here so if you would like extra pictures just let me know.

As for payment and shipping. Payment is via Venmo goods and services to protect us both. I ship to your FFL within 3 days max of receiving payment and firearms all go overnight air so it will arrive next day to your dealer. Insurance is optional for you as a buyer however once the package is taped up and the final inspection is done by my local UPS hub, they inspect every package, I will assume no liability for the cost over any insurance you get as a buyer should something happen in transit. Things happen so I want to be sure we are all aware of the insurance options at the time of sale. With expensive items like this I need to remove my liability after the item is shipped and verified by UPS along with all tracking info provided to the buyer. I’ve been on here a long time and never had issues but just recently had a package that the post office screwed up and I had to pay for it which thankfully wasn’t anywhere near the price of this so I’m disclosing this even though we should all be very aware and insure packages that are of this type of value anyway. So just ask and we will figure it all out.

I can be reached to speak with directly at 3302010199 or email at mjpbmwe46@yahoo.com

Again I have a ton of photos of this firearm so if you need more just ask. All parts are new aside from test fire and tuning “consisting of exactly 67 rounds to ensure proper setup”.

Pricing for firearm only , no optics or rail covers, includes overnight shipping cost of around $70 “which please keep in mind that I’m covering”
    Price Drop down to $1075 shipped. Amazing weapon for the price. $1763 in parts not including cerakote.
    Last edited by mjpgolf1; 09-22-22 at 20:42.