Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sig P365 red dot adapter plate ?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Sig P365 red dot adapter plate ?

I would like to get a regular p365. My only problem is that on the older ones that are factory cut for a red dot, they don’t allow you to keep a red dot and a rear sight. Is there a company that makes a red dot adapter that allows you to use a rear sight? I know sigs red dots have a rear sight built in. But, I don’t like that the housing is plastic.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    So then get a 407k/507k

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    ^^ This
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I think Holosun doesn’t really have the same level of reputation as say companies like trijicon, and thats why I avoid them. To bad companies like trijicon don’t incorporate rear sights into their mini dots like holosun. If they did it would allow the market to have more options for smaller dot / defensive guns.
    Last edited by Giggles; 09-13-22 at 16:01.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggles View Post
    I think Holosun doesn’t really have the same level of reputation as say companies like trijicon, and thats why I avoid them.
    I think it’s 2022 and you should re-evaluate your assumption, a lot of people I trust say they trust the Holosun. I’ve also seen a few pics with tall sights and a mini red dot where I think the optic is far too obscured by the rear sight.

I’ve seen a few people paint a white stripe on the back of an RMRc as a rough backup. You could get a regular slide and have it milled in front on the rear sight. Another option is to get a dovetail cut in front of the optic cutout. Or wait and see if Sig updates the X slide like they just did with the XL slide.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Just happened to see this.

https://www.forwardcontrolsdesign.co...65x-rmrcc.html

Going to need some super tall sights to work with it.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    If one is married to Trij I thought they had a micro that fits the P365.
    I run 507K in a couple of P365s. They compliment the micro pistols nicely and sit reasonably low on slide.
    Think I have 9 Holosun total on handguns; 507x2, 508 and the 507 Ks above. Never had an issue with any of them, they’re not babied- but I’m not Aaron Sage either.
    My two RMRs are on AR9s. Both shot craps within 1500 rds of Pistol duty, were returned and repaired. So, there is that.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Never could take the holosun plunge myself but damn it if I didn’t wish I could change batteries without removing the optic
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    after years of staying loyal to RMR, I recently took the Holosun plunge with a 6moa red dot Eps Carry for my p365. Couldn’t be happier.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    If one is married to Trij I thought they had a micro that fits the P365.
    There is, but it doesn’t have the mini backup rear sight wings like your 507k. His rear sights are on the optic plate he has to remove to mount the RMRcc.

What are your thoughts on the mini back up sights on the 507k? Are they usable?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast