Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sig P365 red dot adapter plate ?

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    “Vestigial” comes to mind. The optic body effectively covers 90% of rear, however enough remains visible to reference FS inna pinch.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    There used to be an aftermarket rear sight that attached to the rmr. Idk if the rmrcc is compatible or not. I believe it used the rmr drainage holes as a way to screw it in somehow.

https://chpws.com/product/pmm-indepe...-trijicon-rmr/
    Last edited by newyork; 09-16-22 at 06:44.
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Perfect exactly what I was looking for, Thank you.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggles View Post
    I think Holosun doesn’t really have the same level of reputation as say companies like trijicon, and thats why I avoid them. To bad companies like trijicon don’t incorporate rear sights into their mini dots like holosun. If they did it would allow the market to have more options for smaller dot / defensive guns.
    You must operator hard

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ameriglo will be ready to send our OPF-P365X, RMRcc backup sights in October, they're rather tall, they provide lower 1/3.

P365X/XL's mounting surface must be raised to mount an RMRcc that many agencies authorize. In order to satisfy agency requirements, we added a rear sight dovetail that further increased the plate's thickness, it's as low as we can manage without making the plate unreliable.

Roger Wang
    Forward Controls Design
    Simplicity is the sign of truth

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Wow, Duffy, that's quite a rhinoceros horn on the front there.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Henry Holsters, PHLster and T-Rex all have holsters that work with it
    Roger Wang
    Forward Controls Design
    Simplicity is the sign of truth

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I pulled my Sig optic off my 365XL and put on a Holosun and I love it. I have run it pretty good and like everything about vs the crap Sig optic. IMHO, Sig handgun optics is their weak link. Good to know Sig is now building all their future guns to accept all dots without a plate.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I pulled my Sig optic off my 365XL and put on a Holosun and I love it. I have run it pretty good and like everything ablout vs the crap Sig optic. IMHO, Sig handgun optics is their weak link. Good to know Sig is now building all their future guns to accept all dots without a plate.

PB
    Yup...I switched out the plastic Sig Zero and put it on my P322. The 407X is a bit of an improvement.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12