Thread: CZ PO1 All Steel (99041) For Sale

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)

CZ PO1 All Steel (99041) For Sale

Selling a little used CZ PO-1 all-steel pistol. I bought this new from Cajun Gunworks in Feb 2018. Shot it a fair amount upon arrival (less than 1K through it though) but then sat in my safe for years and just never brought it out much. Figured I would offer it up and maybe someone else can enjoy it. This pistol has the Cajun Defensive Carry Package along with the Reach Reduction Kit-Type 2, it also has the large extended safety installed. All the original parts are included along with 4 10Rd factory mags. Sorry for the 10rd mags but I live behind the lines so that's what I have.
    These are semi-hard to find & I don't believe they have been imported for a while & with CZ ya never know if & when again. The best way to communicate with me is through PMs here, if anyone is serious we can swap phone# and text or call. More pics can be had if needed just let me know. Thanks for looking. I would prefer a US Postal Money order or even PP if you do your part, other ways can be discussed if needed. Looking @ $1050 Shipped. I also have the original rubber grips, just have to look for them, LOL.

Last edited by m1a_scoutguy; 09-21-22 at 18:44.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Price drop through the weekend and then try my luck on Gunbroker.