Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Terrorist Prank in Phoenix

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Terrorist Prank in Phoenix

This dumbass "independent filmmaker" dressed his 16-year old nephew in sheets and had him running around with a "Rubber Duck" RPG to test the Phoenix Police Department's response time!!

I hope they throw him in jail and they make him pay restitution for all expenses. This idiot is lucky that they did not cause a traffic accident while doing this.

News Report on the incident

Youtube video of CNN report
    We must not believe the Evil One when he tells us that there is nothing we can do in the face of violence, injustice and sin. - Pope Francis I

Feedback Score
    I am forced to wonder why No-one shot them?
    My capacity for self deception is exceeded only by yours.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    That dude is a clown, he's lucky he wasn't hurt.

Feedback Score
    Wow.

Police response? He's lucky he was odd enough looking that a CCWer didn't drop him- or a passing motorist just run him over.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    If you saw the video it was obvious it was a amateurish prank. I'm sure the reason he was not shot Is the same reason Zombies pranksters don't get shot, Zombies are not real.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It has to be fought for and defended by each generation."
    Ronald Wilson Reagan

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I can imagine a future news report:

"CCW shoots man carrying rubber RPG. Press agrees that all guns should be banned."

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    ****ing moron! It would have been a happy ending had they cleansed the gene pool for us. Never saw any humor in terrorism, or terrorist for that matter...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    RIGHT, because that's what a terrorist threat in the US would look like, a white kid pacing around in a almost cartoonish depiction of a talib. It's like a live action political cartoon. Why not give him a couple goats, or a family of 7 on one motorcycle?

Feedback Score
    sadly some idiot will be a copy cat then get shot and they will come down on guns !

just put him in prison for life and make sure they show you dont mess with this kinda stupid crap

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs down

I can only imagine what would have happened if some vet suffering from PTSD rolled through that intersection.
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 09-28-12 at 16:34.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast