Thread: If you, or someone you care about, has cancer

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

If you, or someone you care about, has cancer

F cancer is how to start this thread. BTD, and always trying to relay good intel to others. A company I have done consulting work, writing for, etc is the Life Extension Foundation. They have extensive protocols for various diseases, that cover traditional and "non traditional" approaches to treatment. They do have protocols for specific cancers, but two are of a general nature worth investigating.

They are a heavy intel dump, and while not uber technical, not a light read and some sci/med background helpful for sure. Is something to discuss with your docs, etc to see how/where it fits your personal situation but could be life saving.

I'm not qualified to say if these are the most up to date cutting edge info on the topic, but I do know they put a tremendous amount of effort and $ to supplying useful actionable info that can help. As I am friends with the owner, I personally know the $ and effort he puts into that and the fact his personal interest is in saving lives, full stop, and that's no BS:

Cancer Treatment: The Critical Factors

And

Cancer Adjuvant Therapy
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    I'm a two timer. First was a kidney cancer of a type that, when surgically removed, was not likely to recur. The second was on a bowel polyp that came out completely in a colonoscopy. Here's hoping. You play the hand you're dealt.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NickySantoro View Post
    I'm a two timer. First was a kidney cancer of a type that, when surgically removed, was not likely to recur. The second was on a bowel polyp that came out completely in a colonoscopy. Here's hoping. You play the hand you're dealt.
    Indeed, but you may have an Ace up your sleeve with such info supplied...
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”