Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Project Farm nitrile glove test

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Project Farm nitrile glove test

Venom Steel was the overall winner, but I think they are made in China so I'll probably keep using Made in USA gloves from KBS Coatings.

Feedback Score
    Good channel. I’ve actually got that one on my ‘watch later’ list.

tHaNkS fOr SpOiLiNg It BrO……
    Yet it is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succor of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till.

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    For healthcare, I'm a huge fan of the Halyard Sterling gloves...the gray ones for the guys who know. I used to work for a hospital based EMS that supplies them in the ER and I always grab a box when I fly in to them.

To be honest, I just use those or the purple Halyard nitrile gloves for anything I glove up for off the clock. More than durable enough for weapon/car maintenance/food prep, and lightweight with good dexterity.

I personally won't wear black gloves. They make it hard to tell what fluid is what; just "gloves are wet".

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Its weird to me that someone posting on the internet from a computer, tablet or smartphone has some allergy to Chinese made goods.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bp7178 View Post
    Its weird to me that someone posting on the internet from a computer, tablet or smartphone has some allergy to Chinese made goods.
    Its weird to me that you were compelled to comment on it.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 09-21-22 at 05:52.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Has everyone lost their god damn minds? On one side there's a nut who thinks anyone who acknowledges that Holosun red dots are pretty impressive is in love with the CCP, and other the other this guy who think it's "weird" to prefer USA made products on discretionary purchases.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    Has everyone lost their god damn minds? On one side there's a nut who thinks anyone who acknowledges that Holosun red dots are pretty impressive is in love with the CCP, and other the other this guy who think it's "weird" to prefer USA made products on discretionary purchases.
    All the forums are ****ed. Not just this one.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Has everyone lost their god damn minds?
    over some damned gloves. I'll buy the best product I can regardless of country of origin. Unfortunately the best product is rarely made here anymore. America CAN make good stuff, but sadly (with some exceptions) it's not culturally normal to strive for excellence anymore.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Has everyone lost their god damn minds?
    Clearly, yes. How are we supposed to debate glove features without a good visual aid, like a chart?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    Clearly, yes. How are we supposed to debate glove features without a good visual aid, like a chart?

Which gloves pair up best when you're assessing your grip screw's specifications?
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast