Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FN's "FN-15" rifle

Feedback Score
    I won one on GB for $1500. It’s one of my favorite rifles. It needs a G trigger, but other than that I really like it. I added a Comp M4S and found a USMC marked KAC 2-600m rear sight as well as a BFG sling and A2 stock sling adapter.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I have always wanted their Military version with KAC H-guards. My LGS had one for $1,400 and it took everything I had to NOT buy it. Great price for a great base AR, but how many AR's does a brother need. Maybe next time.

PB
    I think that is going to be my next AR, not alot of options for the 20" a4 classics.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by robbins290 View Post
    I think that is going to be my next AR, not alot of options for the 20" a4 classics.
    I’d opt for a Colt A4 and dress it up accordingly. I like my FN, but the Colt is the better gun.

Feedback Score
    do you have a link for the colt? I could not find one. I also prefer colt, but when I got my FN15's, they were cheaper, by alot.

I never saw any 20" ones on colts website.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Thank you, Its tempting me, tho once you add up the rail, covers and a new rear sight. Makes the FN alot easier, and little cheaper.

If I was doing a plain one, I would totally jump on that over the windham I currently have,

Feedback Score
    Windham makes a pretty nice Plain-Jane A4, if the one I have is anything to go by. Did you have issues with yours?
    Last edited by Slater; 11-10-22 at 15:29.

Feedback Score
    Also interested in reading about the Windham.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    Windham makes a pretty nice Plain-Jane A4, if the one I have is anything to go by. Did you have issues with yours?
    I have not had any issues with my windham 20", put about 3500ish rounds thru it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleW View Post
    I’d opt for a Colt A4 and dress it up accordingly. I like my FN, but the Colt is the better gun.
    Good luck finding an M5 RAS. That's all I need to finish mine, but it's a PSA M16A4 marked lower, and the upper has a PSA FN CHF CL A2 profile barrel. I can't justify spending $1700-ish for an FN complete rifle when all I need is a $350+ (especially these days it's more +) RAS to cross the finish line. I even have a TA-31 ACOG for it. But I just can't find the damn RAS anywhere!*

* Gunbroker has one but it is $530 and is "lightly" used with no rail panels or accessories. In a semi-intoxicated moment the other night I almost bought it but the seller only takes USPS MO or certified check.....and then that price! Nah.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast