Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FN's "FN-15" rifle

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Good luck finding an M5 RAS. That's all I need to finish mine, but it's a PSA M16A4 marked lower, and the upper has a PSA FN CHF CL A2 profile barrel. I can't justify spending $1700-ish for an FN complete rifle when all I need is a $350+ (especially these days it's more +) RAS to cross the finish line. I even have a TA-31 ACOG for it. But I just can't find the damn RAS anywhere!*

* Gunbroker has one but it is $530 and is "lightly" used with no rail panels or accessories. In a semi-intoxicated moment the other night I almost bought it but the seller only takes USPS MO or certified check.....and then that price! Nah.
    not sure where are seeing the FN's for $1700.00, Gun prime has them right now for $1549.00. Thats still cheaper and easier then buying the colt A4 for $999.99 and adding the rail, rail covers and folding rear sight. I don't care about roll marks at this point. only 2 20 inches I have currently is a windham and a super cheap PSA kit on a psa lower.

Feedback Score
    The FN MSRP is $1839. For a long time it sold for $1699-$1799. Currently, it’s anywhere from $1499-$1599. Some dealers are still asking $1799, but the rifle can be had for around $1500 pretty easily with minimal searching.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by robbins290 View Post
    not sure where are seeing the FN's for $1700.00, Gun prime has them right now for $1549.00. Thats still cheaper and easier then buying the colt A4 for $999.99 and adding the rail, rail covers and folding rear sight. I don't care about roll marks at this point. only 2 20 inches I have currently is a windham and a super cheap PSA kit on a psa lower.
    Not sure which FN firearm you were looking at on gunprime but the one I'm referring to is https://gunprime.com/products/fn-ame...0-barrel-36320

$1700 (well, $1699 if you want to split hairs).
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Not sure which FN firearm you were looking at on gunprime but the one I'm referring to is https://gunprime.com/products/fn-ame...0-barrel-36320

$1700 (well, $1699 if you want to split hairs).
    Thats the one i am talking about. Click on the “email me a price” and it bounces back at 1549.99

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The Colt AR15A4 is down to $999 at AU, but that doesn't help with the rail...
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    On a side note, anyone else remember when the KAC M5 rails were selling for $100 or less on ebay? It makes me wish I had bought more. I think I still have two sitting in my "special rails" box along with the RIS II rails and some others.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    I'm surprised that the Chinese haven't jumped in to fill the void.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    The Colt AR15A4 is down to $999 at AU, but that doesn't help with the rail...
    Exactly why i am debating in getting the fn. i already have a windham but can not get a rail. Been waiting for a while now.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by robbins290 View Post
    Thats the one i am talking about. Click on the “email me a price” and it bounces back at 1549.99
    "I see" said the blind man! Thanks.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Just get the FN. Seriously, the current Colt A4 isn’t imbued with any magic pixie dust.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast