Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: FN's "FN-15" rifle

Feedback Score
    Whatever you get, TAC had new in wrapper, KAC micro rear sights, USMC marked for $100 a bit ago. I snagged two. They look way better than the Matech IMO and I prefer them functionally.

Feedback Score
    Looks like the current price is $1,469.00

Makes it tempting

https://tombstonetactical.com/produc...0in-30rd-black

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by robbins290 View Post
    Looks like the current price is $1,469.00

Makes it tempting

https://tombstonetactical.com/produc...0in-30rd-black
    I almost got one of those once. Local gun store always knocks off the tax if paying in cash and can order darn near anything. (bought an FN upper assembly instead because I wanted a CHF, double chrome lined barrel)

After they tax you and hit you with shipping and then the transfer fee at your dealer - that thing is going to be expensive.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleW View Post
    Whatever you get, TAC had new in wrapper, KAC micro rear sights, USMC marked for $100 a bit ago. I snagged two. They look way better than the Matech IMO and I prefer them functionally.
    Thoroughbred Armament?

Question for those that may know: does using a KAC micro allow an ACOG to be mounted one more notch rearward than a Matech? Looking to improve eye relief a tad with an ACOG while still having a BUIS mounted.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    I almost got one of those once. Local gun store always knocks off the tax if paying in cash and can order darn near anything. (bought an FN upper assembly instead because I wanted a CHF, double chrome lined barrel)

After they tax you and hit you with shipping and then the transfer fee at your dealer - that thing is going to be expensive.
    maybe, some places charge tax, some do not. As for transfer, I would have to pay the 20 bucks for anything shipped, so trasnfer fee does not bother me. And it looks like tombstone does not, so thats a good savings VS 5.5%

Feedback Score
    TAC has NIB Surplus P&S M5 RAS sets with rib panels and vert grip for $219 shipped. Midway also had KAC M5’s in stock as of yesterday.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleW View Post
    TAC has NIB Surplus P&S M5 RAS sets with rib panels and vert grip for $219 shipped. Midway also had KAC M5’s in stock as of yesterday.
    Who is TAC?
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Pretty good price.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    P&S is now "Prudent American Technologies". Wonder if they're still making these?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast