Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: B&T USW-P

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stopsign32v View Post
    I can't take you seriously anymore

Rolex vs Timex (+2 to -2 seconds per day accuracy for the Rolex vs -20 to +40 seconds per day for the Timex), power reserve (70 hours vs. 40), resistance to shocks and magnetic fields vs not, longevity and more. Rolex has specially developed lubricants on all internal parts. Rolex has hacking seconds and Timex doesn't. Timex has Miyota stutter and Rolex doesn't. And this is just the obvious differences. So no...Timex doesn't "keeps just as good time..." as you say.

Comparing a Swiss watch to a striker fired pistols. We've gone off the deep end boys!
    I took Micro economics in undergrad and I remember a teacher trying to teach us about "disposable income". He started with... as disposable income rises more steak would be bought and less hotdogs, yet the class clown in the back said , not for me, "I like hotdogs better". Failing to miss the obvious point, Stopsign32v, were you in my Econ class?

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I took Micro economics in undergrad and I remember a teacher trying to teach us about "disposable income". He started with... as disposable income rises more steak would be bought and less hotdogs, yet the class clown in the back said , not for me, "I like hotdogs better". Failing to miss the obvious point, Stopsign32v, were you in my Econ class?

PB
    He’s gearing up for a job with B&T and Springfield with all his pearls of wisdom on how to do business.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post

PB
    In a 2D world your teacher's analogy might work out here. However in that case we would be assuming anything made by a Swiss company is of Rolex quality and more importantly value. Would you say that is the reality?

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Not that I'm in the boat, but "maybe because you already have everything else" sums it up for me. Nope, wouldn't carry it, unless it came with it, wouldn't buy a holster. Same as the 210 variants, etc. Steak for me!
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    I don’t hate it, but also don’t love it enough to probably buy one.

Probably one of those pistols that doesn’t speak to a guy until you see it in person.
    Last edited by Coal Dragger; 09-26-22 at 18:15.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12