Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UGH Form 1 Efile Dissaproved

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

UGH Form 1 Efile Dissaproved

55 Day and disapproved as I keyed the wrong serial number, flip-flopped an 8 for a 0. I must have checked everything a dozen times over 2-3 days before finally submitting. I think manufactures should no longer use one of either 8's or 0's in serial numbers, mine essentially looked like this 808008880880880088088808808080800880.

Of course new iPhone IOS 16 can grab the correct number from the picture, but it's too late. I need to file again and send fingerprints again according the the disapproving examiner and I start at the end of the line. Wa-waaaah.

More of an instructional tale for other self submitting NFA enthusiast, do better than I did or risk the longest feeling do over in history.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ndmiller View Post
    55 Day and disapproved as I keyed the wrong serial number, flip-flopped an 8 for a 0. I must have checked everything a dozen times over 2-3 days before finally submitting. I think manufactures should no longer use one of either 8's or 0's in serial numbers, mine essentially looked like this 808008880880880088088808808080800880.

Of course new iPhone IOS 16 can grab the correct number from the picture, but it's too late. I need to file again and send fingerprints again according the the disapproving examiner and I start at the end of the line. Wa-waaaah.

More of an instructional tale for other self submitting NFA enthusiast, do better than I did or risk the longest feeling do over in history.
    How long was the wait for the disapproval?
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    55 days

Feedback Score
    I hear you, I just submitted one last week and realize right after submission, I didn't put what will be engraved on the lower in box 4h. I know it will get kicked back for that. I have read that people get approved a lot quicker after a resubmission. Fingers crossed.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by B767capt View Post
    I hear you, I just submitted one last week and realize right after submission, I didn't put what will be engraved on the lower in box 4h. I know it will get kicked back for that. I have read that people get approved a lot quicker after a resubmission. Fingers crossed.
    I just realized I did the same thing on the form 1 I submitted last week.... Crap

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by B767capt View Post
    You never know what will get kicked back or pass. I sent one in where I did not check a single box and got the stamp, stone never knows.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Second submission just came back denied as well. They couldn't open part 2 of my trust?????

Opens fine for me and I sent a note through the ATF experts with no reply.

This is just stupid.

Feedback Score
    It’s purposefully not user friendly, so don’t feel bad. They do it to discourage people from pursuing NFA items in the first place. Which makes little sense, because honestly, I’d give them tens of thousands of dollars in stamp money if there was an NFA permit one could obtain to bypass this absurdity.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleW View Post
    It’s purposefully not user friendly, so don’t feel bad. They do it to discourage people from pursuing NFA items in the first place. Which makes little sense, because honestly, I’d give them tens of thousands of dollars in stamp money if there was an NFA permit one could obtain to bypass this absurdity.
    Yea, I gave them a boat load of money but if I could bypass this shit show my account would be on auto deposit with a proper authority.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Yea, I gave them a boat load of money but if I could bypass this shit show my account would be on auto deposit with a proper authority.

PB
    Yessir indeed it would be. Something that would allow you to buy suppressors / SBRs / SBS on site like a regular firearm or at most an expedited Form 4 that's cash and carry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast