Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UGH Form 1 Efile Dissaproved

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by B767capt View Post
    I hear you, I just submitted one last week and realize right after submission, I didn't put what will be engraved on the lower in box 4h. I know it will get kicked back for that. I have read that people get approved a lot quicker after a resubmission. Fingers crossed.
    Quote Originally Posted by IALoder View Post
    I just realized I did the same thing on the form 1 I submitted last week.... Crap
    Just submitted my first eForm 1 on the AFT's website. Under section 4, the manufacturer details, it auto populates depending on the questions asked on their website. I selected Mega Arms as the manufacturer from their drop down list, selected the Model name from the nest drop down list, and entered the serial number. That was all they asked. And my box 4h is also empty, so...

I'm guessing it's not a problem. I also entered the same info on the 5320.23.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    Mine was just approved earlier this week, so apparently it's not a big deal...
    Last edited by IALoder; 11-19-22 at 10:56.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Ok after my first two dis-approvals the third one came back approved after 14 days, so just out $30 for two wasted sets of fingerprints.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ndmiller View Post
    Ok after my first two dis-approvals the third one came back approved after 14 days, so just out $30 for two wasted sets of fingerprints.
    Congrats, man. Glad to hear you finally got it settled, $30 notwithstanding, at least you finally get to start enjoying the SBR. Sounds like you got Carol Ripley as an examiner.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Congrats, man. Glad to hear you finally got it settled, $30 notwithstanding, at least you finally get to start enjoying the SBR. Sounds like you got Carol Ripley as an examiner.
    Thank you, and yes it was Carol with the approval, how did you know?

The other examiner couldn't open a PDF file......My kids learned that in 2nd grade.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12