Thread: Want to borrow - SIRT pistols

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

Want to borrow - SIRT pistols

I left USASOC over the summer and moved to an ROTC program so I’m instructing future Army officers. There’s a competition coming up in the middle of October where a few Cadets will shoot the M17 and I’m trying to help them with basic pistol skills, but training is a lot more difficult than in my previous organization. We got a little hands on time dry firing some yesterday but it was one of many tasks they trained on in a short period.

I’m wondering if anyone here would be willing to send me a SIRT pistol or two. Ideally the 320 variant with a spare mag but any of the models would be better than nothing. I’d keep them for as long as you’d let me or through 17 OCT, I don’t expect to have any use for them after that which is why I don’t want to buy one. I have lots of positive EE feedback under the same username on M4C, TACSWAP, and AR15 and would replace anything that we damage. I’d also pay shipping both ways.

Let me know if you’re up for helping and we can work out details. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Wake, educate me on a SIRT pistol. I looked up and saw those red slide pistols that appeared to shoot lasers. I have a friend that has the entire laser set up but it requires a host gun?

PM me if you care to straighten me out. Also, if so give me an email address to further the process. Happy to help if I can.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Wake, educate me on a SIRT pistol. I looked up and saw those red slide pistols that appeared to shoot lasers. I have a friend that has the entire laser set up but it requires a host gun?

PM me if you care to straighten me out. Also, if so give me an email address to further the process. Happy to help if I can.

PB
    I appreciate the thought but that’s probably not ideal for this situation. I am looking specifically for the SIRT as they are a completely non-functioning weapon. I work at a university and am not trying to have any type of real firearm in the hands of students while in a campus building. The SIRT’s red slide also helps make it seem less threatening just in case some problems did arise. I got one from P-F, would take another one or two if anyone is willing but the SIRT was the safest way I could come up with going about this.
    Sic semper tyrannis.