Thread: Mossberg 940 Pro Turkey Optic Help

Feedback Score

Mossberg 940 Pro Turkey Optic Help

I've just purchased a Mossberg 940 Pro Turkey. It is Optics ready for rmsc- pattern red dots. I purchased a truglow rmsc- footprint red dot for it as I did not want to drop the coin on a Shield. The screws that came with the sight are too large in diameter. I emailed mossberg service and they could not tell me the screw size for the holes in the receiver, which was pretty weird. I even reached out to Shield, but received no response. So, I figured I give this a shot. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I would contact Mossberg by phone, Ask for technical support.
    Mark

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mechanic11 View Post
    I've just purchased a Mossberg 940 Pro Turkey. It is Optics ready for rmsc- pattern red dots. I purchased a truglow rmsc- footprint red dot for it as I did not want to drop the coin on a Shield. The screws that came with the sight are too large in diameter. I emailed mossberg service and they could not tell me the screw size for the holes in the receiver, which was pretty weird. I even reached out to Shield, but received no response. So, I figured I give this a shot. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
    The optic mounting screws are metric, M3x.05. You should have had 2 of these screws packaged with a Allen wrench that came with the shot gun.

I just mounted m6 Holosun 507k green on my gun tonight.