Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Mobile Phones

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    I use OnX hunt for offroad use. Combined with a 3M Worktunes headset, I have music and navigation even on my snowmobile. I agree on the equipment thing and loosing my mind. My new Cat equipment now have BT radios that I can attach to.
    Nice. My land is not that big so i dont need navigation. But yes. The work tunes are where its at. Love that they last for long time before dying. My tractor does not have a usb charger like some. But i do always keep a battery bank in my pocket

Feedback Score
    Never had a so-called smart watch but recently purchased Apple Watch8. To my surprise it's useful for most of my needs and not difficult to read even with my old and tired eyes. My iPhone is getting left at home much of the time. That said, for those that have a phone stuffed in their face all day it wouldn't be practical.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    My phone is dying, it won't charge. I plan to swap the battery (warrantied) but I think its the end.
    Its only 7 years old, so I am disappointed with Samsung. Are there better phones with an SD slot and maybe not completely made in Chyna?

Andy

P.S. Dont say iPhone, I seriously doubt there is a 7 year old iPhone operating on a US network.
    Librem 5 USA From: $1,999.00

https://puri.sm/products/librem-5-usa/#table-of-origin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_Vu...channel=Purism

“If you want a smartphone built outside China and the walled gardens of Google and Apple, Purism’s Librem 5 USA may be for you.”

– The Register –

Librem 5 From: $1,299

https://puri.sm/products/librem-5/
    Last edited by usmcvet; 10-05-22 at 19:17.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Just get an iPhone. Pretty much 99% of you are normies. An iPhone does everything and has a sensible ecosystem. Anyone steering you away from iPhone needs a kick in the balls.

That said my other two phones are a Huawei P50(solely for photos/travel) and a 5 year old LG running GrapheneOS

DonÂ’t spend $1300 dollars on something that does the exact same thing as my $50 LG Nexus and a little time rooting.

Also get your black asses some Linux or Mac, STOP USING GOOGLE CHROME, and fer goawdsakes stop using HPs and Acers

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567