Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Police arrest woman and put her in Police car parked on RR tracks.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    This happened in the town over from me. Holy shit. I thought I knew some stupid cops, but these take the cake. She just earned herself an 8 figure payday.

Feedback Score
    Idiots. I hope they get to spend some time in jail.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacific5th View Post
    You guys would not believe the stupid stuff us rails see on a daily basis. It’s not just the tweakers and stupid people. People risk there life to save a minute or two off there commute all the time.
    Several (35?) years ago, a veteran City Police Officer in the area I patrolled at the time responded to a DUI stuck on the RR tracks. He was too lazy to process the guy for DUI so he decided to transport him to his residence. About halfway there a freight train hit the now abandoned vehicle and the Officer wanted to cite the Train Engineer. The Officer was ultimately fired for some other crap he pulled.

In the video it appeared the original Officers had tunnel vision, trying to make something out of nothing in a case that probably won’t go anywhere anyway. I’d turn a prisoner loose before I allowed them to be hurt. (I’m not some libtard, I just believe that once a person is in custody the Officer is responsible for their safety.) Whatever happened to “To Protect and to Serve”?
    Last edited by ThirdWatcher; 09-25-22 at 04:11.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budget View Post
    That's gonna be a lot of zeros. Idiots. Turn a total POS into a victim. Good work.
    No reason to think the LE were idiots, just indifferent.

Is Rios-Gonzalez a total POS due to working for TSA?

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Looks like we've reached that point of: "anyone wanting to be a Cop, has NO BUSINESS being a Cop". Just like effing Politicians.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    I rarely criticize anyone that's in a dynamic situation. I've been there myself. You get the hyper-focus and can only take in so much situational awareness, but RR tracks???
    Todd
    Colt/BCM

Feedback Score
    https://www.wmur.com/article/colorad...train/41373037

"Rios-Gonzalez sustained multiple injuries, including nine broken ribs, a broken arm, broken teeth and injuries to her head, according to Wilkinson. As of Saturday, she remained in the hospital." Another report says she also has a fractured sternum and other injuries.
    Last edited by Harpoon; 09-25-22 at 11:44.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    That was "Reno 911" right?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd00000 View Post
    I rarely criticize anyone that's in a dynamic situation. I've been there myself. You get the hyper-focus and can only take in so much situational awareness, but RR tracks???
    Didn't seem that dynamic considering the female cop was swatting away insects while the victim was maintaining focus on her assailants.

Rather telling that her initial concern about the train hit was the patrol car instead of the human in the back seat.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Idiots. I dont even know what to say about this except they are idiots.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast