Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Excellent recount of Civilian Weapons use throughout history

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkland View Post
    Excellent video. Watching that congressman continually argue that a Sig brace functions like a bump stock was cringe inducing.
    Or the other one who had to have Patton quoted to him when he said the M1 Garand wasn't a weapon of war. I watched the video the other night, and am going by memory, but I don't think they actually showed the congress critter saying it wasn't, but they did show the response stating how he was wrong.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkland View Post
    Excellent video. Watching that congressman continually argue that a Sig brace functions like a bump stock was cringe inducing.
    And the staffers handing them paper with notes to read. If I were the 2A guy I would just say that this is a detail that isn't really germane to the bog picture, but your repeated insistance on making a false claim is just making you look even more uninformed and cringe meme worthy- and I'm more than happy to assist if you want to carry on- I just feel sorry for the staffer your getting your info from, the obviously don't understand firearms, and you're going to have to fire them for making you look this stupid for this long.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Tom Massie did a great job rubbing that ignorant ass's face in his own Bull.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I subscribe to Trex Arms on Youtube and follow them on IG. I really like the content they put out and forwarded that video to a few people I know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12