Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Box of M16 Weapons Shipped to Couple's Home

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dumb Gun Collector View Post
    YEARS ago I had ordered something from AAC. I think it was an adapter for my Ti-rant. I got home and on my porch were two long boxes. Odd. Opened them up: two brand spanking new bolt action rifles in the trendy new 300 Blackout. Of course, I didn't want that crap because that caliber wasn't going anywhere. I called them up and told them," hey guys, I'll give you these two awesome rifles back if you will send me a t-shirt!" I got my t-shrt and some shipping labels.
    I'd have sent those back too. Even if they were in a good caliber, that's something they'd have probably figured out at some point. I'd have leverages at least 5 shirts though.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat View Post
    That is what the couple tried to do.
    AFT showed up with a warrant and turned it into a circus anyway.
    This heavy-handed crap needs to stop, this Country is turning into Nazi Germany.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat View Post
    That is what the couple tried to do.
    AFT showed up with a warrant and turned it into a circus anyway.
    A nice preview of how ATF will handle the pistol brace amnesty or whatever they want to call it.

Feedback Score
    Hey, law sez you can keep unsolicited merchandise and you don't have to pay for it.

Feedback Score
    Doesn’t the law in the US also says it’s illegal to possess a full auto rifle that is not on the register, and that will land one in jail for some serious time ?

Like this guy with his M14

https://www.cbsnews.com/dfw/news/dec...e-decades-ago/

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    Not many US A2 users those were likely supposed to be shipped to the Taliban.
    Some NG unit's leftovers?

I'm reminded of the western rancher's code regarding coyotes & wolves - "Shoot, shovel, & shut up." I'd suddenly be into geocaching!
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    So I'm the only one who would make an ignoramus Rap style video flaunting the merch, and post it all over the tiktoks and snapchats and assface and myspace????
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OLIAR15 View Post
    Doesn’t the law in the US also says it’s illegal to possess a full auto rifle that is not on the register, and that will land one in jail for some serious time ?

Like this guy with his M14

https://www.cbsnews.com/dfw/news/dec...e-decades-ago/
    Yup, and as for the old guy with the M14. How come it took them so long to find that rifle? The man bought it in the 80s at a gun show. It seems odd to me that out of nowhere they would have discovered where it was; especially, when the owner kept it in a case all of the time just to display it privately in his home.
    Member of the JPFO, NRA, and TSRA!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I miss the good ‘ole days when I could walk into a hardware store and buy a BAR, Thompson SMG or even a Colt Monitor. Yes, that was real freedom, fellas.

Attachment 68945
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    That scene in that movie made me weep for lost liberties.
    Member of the JPFO, NRA, and TSRA!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234