Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 127

Thread: So, who sabotaged the Nordstream pipeline?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13,176
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

    So, who sabotaged the Nordstream pipeline?

    Intresting to me, all Russia has to do is turn a valve, so why would they blow it up?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bora Bora
    Posts
    4,824
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

    So, who sabotaged the Nordstream pipeline?

    -Trump-

    Last edited by HKGuns; 09-28-22 at 08:54.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13,176
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

    So, if you can turn a valve and turn it off, what is the sense in blowing it up?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Louisiana, On I-10 west of NOLA, east of BR
    Posts
    588
    Feedback Score
    0
    Not that we might see it but a visual inspection would tell if the explosion was external or internal. Pipelines use what is call a pig. It is used in cleaning, inspecting and separating products in the line. They are pushed by the product or inert gas such as nitrogen. A pig with explosives could be sent down the line and detonated by timer. The flow rate would determine where the pig is when it detonates. It would have to be inserted in the line after the last compressor station before going into the Baltic.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pigging

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,280
    Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Intresting to me, all Russia has to do is turn a valve, so why would they blow it up?
    It was the Russians. They’ll turn it around and blame NATO, we all get sucked in to (more than we already are) a possible WWIII and then we sacrifice more of our brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, friends to war that has nothing to do with our country.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Location
    Southern Maryland
    Posts
    296
    Feedback Score
    0
    Biden threatens to blow up the Nord Stream pipeline

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i4Is9C-HIw
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    726
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by P2Vaircrewman View Post
    Not that we might see it but a visual inspection would tell if the explosion was external or internal. Pipelines use what is call a pig. It is used in cleaning, inspecting and separating products in the line. They are pushed by the product or inert gas such as nitrogen. A pig with explosives could be sent down the line and detonated by timer. The flow rate would determine where the pig is when it detonates. It would have to be inserted in the line after the last compressor station before going into the Baltic.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pigging
    I would be very surprised if it weren't external.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,280
    Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    Biden threatens to blow up the Nord Stream pipeline

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i4Is9C-HIw
    I saw the same thing circulating a couple days ago. Let’s be real here, Biden can’t even exit a stage without getting ****ing lost. You really thing he’s some kind of secret mastermind who’s plotting sensitive operations to mess with the Russians?

    I have no problem eating crow if in fact Biden did this. But my statement still stands. All that’s happening is the kick off to WWIII and the loss of our fellow Americans.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    The Absent Minded Perfesser
    Posts
    7,099
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by P2Vaircrewman View Post
    Not that we might see it but a visual inspection would tell if the explosion was external or internal. Pipelines use what is call a pig. It is used in cleaning, inspecting and separating products in the line. They are pushed by the product or inert gas such as nitrogen. A pig with explosives could be sent down the line and detonated by timer. The flow rate would determine where the pig is when it detonates. It would have to be inserted in the line after the last compressor station before going into the Baltic.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pigging
    IIRC there was a very good illustration of a "nonstandard-payload" pig in the movie The Living Daylights smuggling a (fake) Russian defector out.
    Ye best start believin' in Orwellian Dystopias, mateys... yer LIVIN' in one!
    --after Capt. Hector Barbossa
    Joe Biden is not, nor will he EVER be, my President. Psalms 109:8 #SauceForGooseSauceForGander #AllDemsArePedos

    LIFE MEMBER - NRA & SAF Not employed or sponsored by any manufacturer, distributor or retailer.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,327
    Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Strong and detailed claims that Poland did it, with various other NATO countries (+ Sweden, NATO membership pending) tacitly approving.

    https://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2022...es-russia.html
    ____________________________________________________________________________________
    Use InfoGalactic instead of Wikipedia - avoid Wikipedia's left bias

    https://infogalactic.com/info/Main_Page
    ____________________________________________________________________________________

    ____________________________________________________________________________________

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •