Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So, who sabotaged the Nordstream pipeline?

Feedback Score
    I am pretty ambivalent on this one.

We’re not going to war in Ukraine against Russia over this. The Russians aren’t gonna do much about it given they’re getting their shit pushed in currently.

If the Poles did it solely as spiteful payback for events 83 years ago, knowing that both affected parties can’t do shit about it I say good for them. If any group of people outside European Jews have a righteous claim for revenge against Germans and Russians, the Poles sure as hell do.

As for the Germans and other Eurocucks in Western Europe: screw them. I sincerely hope their sanctimonious, pompous asses freeze to death in the dark this winter. This is a bed of their own making and it might be a very cold and very dark one. Good. Being stupid and chasing climate cultist goals should hurt. Choosing to be militarily weak and not taking their own defense seriously emboldened Putin, and they deserve to get kicked in the teeth. Not like we didn’t try to warn them.

If Biden did approve this I don’t care. Hell I’d give him credit if it meant the Eurocucks were beholden to us to buy compressed natural gas for the next decade. Bleed those turds dry of every last ounce of wealth and line the pockets of US citizens/business/government with the proceeds.

Feedback Score
    I'd like to see a pole added on this thread. Just to gage the room.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    It seems that all the Russian-sympathizers will blame the west and the pro-western crowd will blame Russia. I don’t see why anyone would do it except maybe a nuclear power company lol. It is hard to completely discount Russian stupidity, but I have no real feel for who did this.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

So, who sabotaged the Nordstream pipeline?

Quote Originally Posted by gsd2053 View Post
    I'd like to see a pole added on this thread. Just to gage the room.
    I’d like to see a pole dancer in this thread!

Does it really matter? One was shut down already and the other was never put into service.

As the Russian colluder would say, it’s a big nothing burger.

Although, XiDen will use it as an excuse for the recent spike in gas prices as the strategic reserve is depleted.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Honestly, it could be anyone. Russia, the US, Poland, Ukraine, even Joeski Sixpackski with some dynamite who for whatever reason wanted the pipeline destroyed.

With that said, it is pretty odd how many people can't seem to differentiate Nord Stream 1 and 2. At best, it shows the hyper partisan nature of reporting, and at worst it shows a lack of understanding of the situation in general.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    Honestly, it could be anyone. Russia, the US, Poland, Ukraine, even Joeski Sixpackski with some dynamite who for whatever reason wanted the pipeline destroyed.
    At 600 feet it's someone with means, so it has to be a nation-state.

There isn't going to be any proof. Conjecture all you (not 'you' Alpha, the royal 'you') want, it's just a thought exercise.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Nice archived news story from Fox News, this past January (1/27/22) where Nuland says the pipeline will be and remain a hunk of junk at the bottom of the ocean.

https://archive.ph/J4cjO

Feedback Score
    So is Biden an evil 5thlevel chess player, or is he bumbling idiot? i'm more confused than Biden seems to be a press briefing...

I don't see it at 600 feet. More likely less than half that? Deep, but not crazy deep.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    I'm under the impression that it was not being used to actually move/sell the gas, that it's been shut down for a while. Report said it was only filled with methane in order to keep from collapsing under the weight of the seawater above it.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    So is Biden an evil 5thlevel chess player, or is he bumbling idiot? i'm more confused than Biden seems to be a press briefing...

I don't see it at 600 feet. More likely less than half that? Deep, but not crazy deep.
    I don't know how any of this would define bidens IQ. He said back in February that if Russia invaded Ukraine that the Nord Stream 2 pipeline would be no more. That we would end it.

Now if you have some mission impossible music playing in your head with him at a table plotting out the logistics of it all. That's not how this works. Thats not how any of this works. Ever. We have a military with military advisors. Teams of risk assessors. That do all the heavy work.

As for Xiden. Do you really think he calls the shots? LoL, he has trouble repeating what the voice in the earpiece tells him to say and do.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast