Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: California: A Treatise On The Death Of My Soul

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I dunno. I had good food for lunch, shot at a decent range with my rifle, and in a couple hours I am gonna get a home cooked meal and my ashes hauled by someone who doesnÂ’t have ganked up teeth or beetus.

I sure am in a teetotal living Hell

Yeah Gas is $6.00 a gallon. Oh well.
    Things are tough all over

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I dunno. I had good food for lunch, shot at a decent range with my rifle, and in a couple hours I am gonna get a home cooked meal and my ashes hauled by someone who doesnÂ’t have ganked up teeth or beetus.

I sure am in a teetotal living Hell

Yeah Gas is $6.00 a gallon. Oh well.
    Things are tough all over
    Welcome to Cali bro. I think a lot of the "Kommiefornia sux I got muh guns REEEEEEE!" comments are from boomers that literally never leave their house or travel outside of their podunk towns.

Feedback Score
    So much loathing for people because of a state they live in, and yet share our passion for firearms. I understand why they stay where they live. I am a Texan. Part of the first 300. The soil is in my blood. The soil may be my blood. I could be happier in ways living in another state. What angers me is that the bill of rights is for everybody. I will reserve my disdain for those against those rights, and not for any particular individuals living in places I view as in violation. Truth is on this forum those individuals are not the ones against those rights. Maybe they are leading the charge for those rights? I do not know. I know when I went through the Rockies. I very much liked Colorado. Colorado is not the same in many ways as it was back then in that time. I definitely enjoyed Wyoming. Wyoming is my number two if Texas disappeared. Though I think the snow would kill me.
    I loath California’s mainstream politics. I do not like most of their state leaders. I say most since I am sure there are some that I may agree. They are not all sex change seeking hollyweirpedos. Aim the vitriolic disdain on to the proper target. I am sure there are folks on this board that do not like Texas. I am sorry if you do, and lastly if you do not like the place you find yourself. You are free to change that, and true that is not always easy.
    Member of the JPFO, NRA, and TSRA!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearedHot View Post
    Welcome to Cali bro. I think a lot of the "Kommiefornia sux I got muh guns REEEEEEE!" comments are from boomers that literally never leave their house or travel outside of their podunk towns.
    Exactly. I love it. It looks great. Most people just watch something on TV and thing there it is.

Have not been to LA but I am sure there are oodles of homeless. There’s also oodles of homeless elsewhere.

People getting mad because of an American moving to another part of America is like kids who used to get mad because someone liked Gobots instead of GI Joe.

California is a BIG state. Where I am at to LA would be like a 13+ hour drive. It’s literally like a dude in Hick Haven, GA getting mad about whats going on in Richmond, VA.

They don’t see it as another politically conservative vote in a place overruled by the larger cities.

I’m in no one’s cult

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiservontexas View Post
    So much loathing for people because of a state they live in, and yet share our passion for firearms.
    That is where you are wrong. It isn't about the gun owners trapped behind enemy lines, it is about the STATE. It "may" be about the people when they roll in here and try to defend the nonsense, because they're likely part of the problem.

HOWEVER, I've run across more than my share of Kalifornia shotgunners who are bright blue libtard snobs and vote accordingly.

They'd just as soon toss you and your AR nonsense directly in front of the bus because they don't see any reason for them.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 10-07-22 at 08:32.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ive been to more of that shitty state than YOU have. And Ill take my "podunk town" any day, every day & twice on Sunday over whatever youd call "the best" Kali has to offer. Saying crap like that is what all you libs do to make yourselves feel better about the shitty place you live in.
    The one, the ONLY thing California has left, is its geographical beauty in the upper part of the state, period. Take that away and youve got SHIT. The rest is a dry, tinder box of hot shit with an invasion of illegals, drug crazed dope fiends and homeless shitting every 3 feet apart on everything, worse than damn pigeons.
    If it makes you sleep & feel better- we are ALL wrong, and you are ALL right. As long as its you there & not me..Im good.
    As for "hauling ashes"..I wouldnt care if dude did have jacked up teeth and/or "beetus"...his ass is working and not laying on a street getting hundreds or a thousand dollars or more a month.
    I wish with all my heart- every gun & ammo maker would cease ALL business to anyone/everyone in California. NOTHING. No parts, mags, holsters..NOTHING gun related. Give em what they want. Give them that Utopia.
    Have fun filling up today.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Wow you are so mad for like no reason.
    This isn’t Valley Forge. It’s people voluntarily choosing a West Coast life for a litany of reasons both personal and professional.

The whole “libs like you” bit had me literally going into a gigglefit. I’m not a liberal but I do have my ideas.

Me personally I think it takes more balls for a political conservative to willfully go into a place with more Liberal votes than vice versa.
    It’s easy to make fun of “them golderned Californians” from a Red State. Try going Native.

Then come the excuses.

I don’t change for anybody. I haven’t met this woke mob I hear so much about nor have I gotten into any heated political debates. I really haven’t even seen too many openly flaming homosexuals.

Just regular people. Some of you sound like Cotton Hill and make it out like it’s nothing but Satan Worshippers and Mexicans and Antifa spitting on American flags and randomly eating newborn babies.

I mean the irony is that for the first time in my adult life I am living in an all white area and like people actually wave. I get way more hospitality than I did in Georgia.

Y’all just need to switch to Valium or Xanax or something.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Ive been to more of that shitty state than YOU have. And Ill take my "podunk town" any day, every day & twice on Sunday over whatever youd call "the best" Kali has to offer. Saying crap like that is what all you libs do to make yourselves feel better about the shitty place you live in.
    The one, the ONLY thing California has left, is its geographical beauty in the upper part of the state, period. Take that away and youve got SHIT. The rest is a dry, tinder box of hot shit with an invasion of illegals, drug crazed dope fiends and homeless shitting every 3 feet apart on everything, worse than damn pigeons.
    If it makes you sleep & feel better- we are ALL wrong, and you are ALL right. As long as its you there & not me..Im good.
    As for "hauling ashes"..I wouldnt care if dude did have jacked up teeth and/or "beetus"...his ass is working and not laying on a street getting hundreds or a thousand dollars or more a month.
    I wish with all my heart- every gun & ammo maker would cease ALL business to anyone/everyone in California. NOTHING. No parts, mags, holsters..NOTHING gun related. Give em what they want. Give them that Utopia.
    Have fun filling up today.
    Guess my post struck a nerve. If the shoe fits. Yes Cali sux, I make over 6 figures working from home and own a cabin sitting on 100+ acres up in Mendocino (can shoot and go fishing on my own property). Meanwhile your life in Podunkville seems to be going great lol

Last edited by ClearedHot; 10-07-22 at 13:06.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Guess my post struck a nerve. If the shoe fits. Yes Cali sux, I make over 6 figures working from home and own a cabin sitting on 100+ acres up in Mendocino (can shoot and go fishing on my own property). Meanwhile your life in Podunkville seems to be going great lol

Are you illiterate? WHERE in that post do I say ANYTHING but praise for being back where Im at? I was talking about ANOTHER STATE, moron. Do you have ANY reading comprehension?
    To hear you people..EVERYBODY in Cali "makes six figures working from home". I bet you work two hours a day..3 days a week.
    Miss me with that "six figure" shit- thats no better THERE than what I make here, you have to make that much to live. Enjoy your property tax. Go try to do whatever with "your 100+ acres up in Mendocino " and see how long it takes, how many permits you got to have, and how much it costs.
    You can HAVE all that.
    Bottom line is: you lay down at night in THE, or one of the top three, most F-upped states in America. And NO MATTER how or anyone else blows smoke...you live under commie rule, period. Struck a nerve? Struck out is a better description, youre a joke
    As for having "more balls":..I gotta move to a commie state to show how bad-ass I am? I just stay here and be a wimpy kid then, no thanks. Try "going Native"? I think not.
    As for taking Valium or Xanax..Ill leave that to the potheads & dope fiends..but thanks anyway.
    And, finally..not "mad" at all. But yall aint gonna act like the source of many problems past, present & future, dont come out of Kalifornia. They did, & do.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Are you illiterate? WHERE in that post do I say ANYTHING but praise for being back where Im at? I was talking about ANOTHER STATE, moron. Do you have ANY reading comprehension?
    To hear you people..EVERYBODY in Cali "makes six figures working from home". I bet you work two hours a day..3 days a week.
    Miss me with that "six figure" shit- thats no better THERE than what I make here, you have to make that much to live. Enjoy your property tax. Go try to do whatever with "your 100+ acres up in Mendocino " and see how long it takes, how many permits you got to have, and how much it costs.
    You can HAVE all that.
    Bottom line is: you lay down at night in THE, or one of the top three, most F-upped states in America. And NO MATTER how or anyone else blows smoke...you live under commie rule, period. Struck a nerve? Struck out is a better description, youre a joke
    As for having "more balls":..I gotta move to a commie state to show how bad-ass I am? I just stay here and be a wimpy kid then, no thanks. Try "going Native"? I think not.
    As for taking Valium or Xanax..Ill leave that to the potheads & dope fiends..but thanks anyway.
    And, finally..not "mad" at all. But yall aint gonna act like the source of many problems past, present & future, dont come out of Kalifornia. They did, & do.
    ^Sounds like something a jealous poor would say.

And no, even after I pay CA taxes your TN wages still don’t compare to my take home. You’re still getting paid an HOURLY wage working a non managerial position. You yourself admitted your county in TN isn’t known for high paying jobs or good housing. Sounds podunk and destitute to me.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast