Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SWAT shoot felon pointing gun at police dog

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OutofBatt3ry View Post
    Can we post the actual link here?(I don't know what the video posting policy is here regarding gnarly stuff) I have the link, with the appropriate parts blurred out. It was on Youtube a few days ago.
    I don't think there's any rule against posting it here

Feedback Score
    he shut off.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    How come their dogs are considered 'people / police' but when they shoot MY damn dog 'on accident' it is merely considered 'property'?

More bull shit 'rules for thee but not for me' garbage.
    Officer safety trumps all, don’t you know that? The constitution doesn’t matter, just that they “get home safe”. Your dog growls at them, they drop it, but don’t dare try to harm their dog. Just like firearms, its ok for them to have whatever they want, but don’t you dare own them. Their are two classes of people in America anymore, the state and Uber rich in one class then the rest of us. Rules that apply to us, do NOT apply to them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I'm all good with them popping the perp and I'm glad the K9 is fine.

As to the other line of discussion. Anyone who shoots one of my dogs without a damned good reason is likely to have an accident in the near future badge or no badge. It's called karma. Sometimes it takes the form of a house fire in the middle of the night. None of my doing mind you, just fate .

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiservontexas View Post
    Technically the dog is state property. Feelings make it something more for these stories. I empathize with that since I like dogs. In the end though the point is simple be it the police officer or his bioweapon/tool known as the police dog: bad guy pulls weapon on either the populace, police, or both; therefore, police officer responds properly by icing the bad guy. Does it matter if the bad guy pulled a gun out on a dog during an arrest? No. He has pulled a weapon, and that weapon demonstrates intent to kill, maim, and harm. I am glad the officer won. I am glad his dog is okay. Simple.
    This:
    He may be on the ground with that dog, but it's all about the gun. He was in the wrong, got caught and pulled a gun.
    You pull a gun on Police, it's only going to go one way for you.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Good riddance.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I’ve always thought it was F up you got in so much trouble for shooting a police dog, but cops can just shoot dogs over nothing.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    How come their dogs are considered 'people / police' but when they shoot MY damn dog 'on accident' it is merely considered 'property'?

More bull shit 'rules for thee but not for me' garbage.
    What was the circumstance surrounding the police shooting your dog?

Have you ever been attacked by a pitbull?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Even here this subject could take a retarded detour.

It's a shitbag felon with a gun in his hand after attempting to flee. It doesn't matter who/what he points/pointed at. He's good for deflation.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Good shoot, glad the good mammals are all ok.
    In this scenario where one officer is shooting practically point blank, down into a person on a solid surface such as macadam, wouldn't a riccocet pose a substantial risk to anyone nearby.

I'm not trying to question the decisions that were made, just asking for a friend.lol

Sent from my BE2028 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast