Thread: Holosun HS515GM Micro Red Dot Optic - Brand New

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Holosun HS515GM Micro Red Dot Optic - Brand New

Holosun HS515GM Micro Red Dot Optic - Brand New (San Ramon, CA)
    **SOLD Asking $280 shipped**

Up for sale is a brand new Holosun HS515GM red dot optic. Has the "eotech-like" 2 MOA dot with 65 MOA circle of death, and the 2 MOA red dot only. Takes a CR2032 battery. Glass is very clear and the digital push buttons allow you to increase/decrease red dot intensity, set shake awake timeouts, reticle selection, and more. Up to 50K hours of battery life, 12 brightness settings, and includes a quick detach lower 1/3 co-witness mount along with a killflash insert (can be removed). I personally bought a couple of these for myself at one time and decided I didn't need this extra one.

Item ships via USPS from San Ramon, CA. Pics are of the actual items. I accept Zelle (preferred) or discreet Paypal. You cover any transactions fees. PM me if you are interested. Local pickup in San Ramon available.

Manufacturer description:
    The HS515GM is a 20mm micro optical sight designed for rifle and carbine applications. Features include 7075 Aluminum Housing, Shake Awake, 12 brightness settings, Holosun’s Super LED with up to 50k hours battery life, Multi-Reticle System, QD mount, Kill flash, and Clear Lens Caps.

Last edited by mattmcg; 11-24-22 at 16:34.
    "Because a well regulated Militia is necessary to the security of a Free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed." reinterpretation by US Supreme Court (Heller), 2008

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Bump... Still available.
    "Because a well regulated Militia is necessary to the security of a Free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed." reinterpretation by US Supreme Court (Heller), 2008

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Bump...

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Price dropped...

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Bump...