Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brazilian cops kill at 9 times the rate of U.S. law enforcement

Feedback Score
    Now that’s some tyranny!
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    http://https://www.npr.org/2022/08/1...osen-bolsonaro

I know it is a npr newslink, but the violence is bad enough in Brazil that a push for better self defense and firearm laws has been going on for a few years.
    Member of the JPFO, NRA, and TSRA!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Spend some time in Sao Paulo and you will understand. No middle class, just wealth (starting at US uppermiddle class) and total poverty with associated crime.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miami_JBT View Post
    LOLz, like Brazilian police aren't dirty and doing some cleaning of their competition.

Brazil is a huge problem of corruption and oligarchy. But at least we know their arms industry runs efficiently. CBC makes a crap ton of ammo.
    I picked up on Central and South American .gov being totally corrupt by the time I was about 12 so the lone exception of police being involved in a shooting that I found amusing was a Cooper's Commentary from the 90's about several Mexican cops robbing motorists at gun point till they unknowingly tried it with a Mexican army vehicle.

Erring on the side of caution, it isn't much different than cheering on gestapo, kgb, stasis, etal forces.
    Last edited by jsbhike; 10-02-22 at 09:58.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Must be shooting the right-pigmented people, or the Reverhunds Jackson & Sharpton (or their non-union equivalents down there) would be leading the protests.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12