Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Powder Availability Alert

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    35 per pound is fine right now, pretty sure the last few pounds of H335 were around that.

Rather have it and keep training than not.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    $35 is annoying, but doable if it's the powder you want. There's so much money to be made in primer & powder right now that the market will have to be overbought at some point.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    $35 is annoying, but doable if it's the powder you want. There's so much money to be made in primer & powder right now that the market will have to be overbought at some point.
    I'm not sure this market will ever be "overbought". Everybody is gun-shy over another component drought like 2021 that they are buying and stocking deep despite the ridiculously high prices for powder and primers. I know I used to be satisfied having enough primers & powder to reload all the bullets (223/5.56) I had on hand, usually a 1-2 year supply at my usage rates.

Now I'm buying powder and primers without much regards to price to insure a 3 year or more supply. Am I contributing to the shortages and high prices. Hell yes, but I'll not be caught short again. And if prices drop I'll stock up even more. When I die somebody will get a nice hoard of reloading stuff....
    Last edited by BobinNC; 11-25-22 at 15:00.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    You can't go wrong with these guys if you are not fussy and don't mind working up pistol loads! I have bought from them in the past and a few buddies have bought some recently, you can score demil/pull-down pistol powder from $16 bucks a pound up to around $25, that's Shipped & Hazmat.
    https://americanreloading.com/265-re...-pistol-powder
    I bought some rifle powder for 308 a month ago but have not worked it up yet,,, it was under $20 a pound shipped. I understand & have my fav's for precision rifle but for blaster pistol ammo,quit your complaining and get out and shoot,,LOL

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    H4350 has been in stock for at least a couple days at MSS. $45.43. I haven’t seen it in a while, dunno if some of you might be looking for it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123