Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannabis is set to become legal for MILLIONS more in America

Feedback Score

Cannabis is set to become legal for MILLIONS more in America

Voters in Arkansas, Maryland, Missouri, North Dakota and South Dakota will in November decide whether to legalize weed for residents age 21 or older, changing the rules in states with a combined population of nearly 16 million.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aw-change.html

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    How nice. Next:coke, heroin, ect, ect.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I never imagined as a kid just how dumb this country's people would be WITHOUT adding dope to the morons' menus. We are a nation of idiots who goes to Fast and the Furious and Comic book movies, watches Tiktok, and wants to work from home wearing underwear.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I never imagined as a kid just how dumb this country's people would be WITHOUT adding dope to the morons' menus. We are a nation of idiots who goes to Fast and the Furious and Comic book movies, watches Tiktok, and wants to work from home wearing underwear.
    All according to plan…
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Fine by me, but the states should not have to finally have enough of the (failed by any metric) "war on drugs" BS, and it needs to be decriminalized on the fed level or it will continue to be a state level hodgepodge mess that does more harm than it needs to, prevents funding for legit research, continues to support black market sources, used as a blue vs red state political football, etc.

It's not rocket science...
    Last edited by WillBrink; 10-06-22 at 11:27.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I have never understood the desire or need to be "high" all the time. And you can miss me with all the faux "medical benefits" crap too. You STINK like shit, look & act like it too. More idiots on the road impaired, eventually more harder drug use...dont even try argue with me about it..more & more cost in the end to taxpayers & society. All so some doofuses can sit around at "4:20" everyday and smoke dope.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Fine by me, but the states should not have to finally have enough of the (failed by any metric) "war on drugs" BS, and it needs to be decriminalized on the fed level or it will continue to be a state level hodgepodge mess that does more harm than it needs to, prevents funding for legit research, continues to support black market sources, used as a blue vs red state political football, etc.

Agreed, Freedom is a scary concept to some.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post

The war on drugs was lost back in the 80’s. Anything since then has been feel good pronouncements designed to make persons feel less guilty about “doing something”.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    I have never understood the desire or need to be "high" all the time. And you can miss me with all the faux "medical benefits" crap too. You STINK like shit, look & act like it too. More idiots on the road impaired, eventually more harder drug use...dont even try argue with me about it..more & more cost in the end to taxpayers & society. All so some doofuses can sit around at "4:20" everyday and smoke dope.
    Absolutely wild post, Elmer. Feels every bit of the late 60's.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Absolutely wild post, Elmer. Feels every bit of the late 60's.
    I can be Elmer and/or Fudd..like I care what dope fiends think. You still stink and act like crap. And I wish everyday it WAS the 60's.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast