Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you worry about people knowing you are carrying? (Printing)

Feedback Score
    Nope

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I've carried full size for the last two decades and the last decade I've open carried or not cared about printing if concealed. I've been in anti gun areas for meetings and not a word has been said and we usually get the work.

I live in a Detroit suburb so I should be dead according to all the experts/FUDDs, because as they say I'll be the first one killed. lol

Feedback Score
    No, not at all. I carry pretty much everywhere. Despite hospital 'rules', I carry under scrubs, in the OR, in Procedure rooms, and my office needless to say.

Feedback Score
    Yes I do,cause I would like it to be a complete surprise wheni have to deploy my weapon.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by henri View Post
    No, not at all. I carry pretty much everywhere. Despite hospital 'rules', I carry under scrubs, in the OR, in Procedure rooms, and my office needless to say.
    It seems that your hospital has "no guns" rules. If you get made by someone who's anti, or has an axe to grind, or just a scared cat, it will go to the hospital administration. Depending on the politics and dynamics, you may not lose privileges or employment or both, depending what your specific deal is, but if I were to be a betting man, I'd bet that you'll be sent out of there pretty quickly. When you started to look for new place to work, you would need to disclose the reasons for loss of privileges. And even if you didn't, their credentialing and admin will do their due diligence and they will find out. I am pretty sure though that you could always find some rundown facility in a bum**** village that would be happy to hire any warm body, including a person with a hospital gun policy violation on their record.
    Obviously, I am nobody to tell you what to do in your life but just posting stuff like this on an open forum makes me wonder if you thought all consequences through well enough.
    Last edited by YVK; 10-06-22 at 22:07.

Feedback Score
    Nope.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I would only worry if I had to carry in a non-permissive environment. But, most people are so distracted and unaware that they wouldn't notice printing anyway. Moreover carrying a cellphone on the belt is common so most would think cell phone.
    Now people like the ones who post here do notice and I have spotted poorly concealed pistols on many occasions.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    "Worry"? No. I do try to minimize printing. I rarely open carry but once in a while I do in my local rural community.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    No, I take reasonable steps to conceal well, but after carrying for 10+ years, a slight print or whatnot is of zero concern.

Sure, there are situations to take things more seriously (professional meeting, specific events, etc) which I would / do take more diligence or carry a small weapon but those are by far the exception to the rule.

Summer I carry IWB and as of a couple of winters ago, OWB when it's cold out.

Nobody cares or notices.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I honestly couldn't care less. I think too many people get wrapped up in trying to find the smallest, most "concealable" gun ever, when in reality a dude could shove an Uzi in his pants and walk through Wal-Mart and few if any people would notice.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast