Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Office Knives

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Thanks for the suggestions.. I just picked up a new La Griffe. He switched to a flat grind. They are quite nice

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by signal4l View Post
    I downsized from my G19 to a 375XL.
    Sorry for the drift but I was curious why to went with a Sig 365XL over a G43X, since you previously carried a Glock it seems transitioning to a smaller Glock would be a no brainer.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Sorry for the drift but I was curious why to went with a Sig 365XL over a G43X, since you previously carried a Glock it seems transitioning to a smaller Glock would be a no brainer.
    I get slide bite from the 43, 48 pistols. I also like the thumb safety on my XL. The sights, trigger on the XL are excellent and I like the optics mounting system. I don't like the cost of the XL magazines

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by signal4l View Post
    I get slide bite from the 43, 48 pistols. I also like the thumb safety on my XL. The sights, trigger on the XL are excellent and I like the optics mounting system. I don't like the cost of the XL magazines
    Cool, thanks for the reply.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    I am not Signal, but I did the same thing, glock 43X only holds 10 rounds, 365x holds 12. so there is a slight advantage
    365 fit my hand, so thats a big advantage
    the 365 had a rebate for free ammo and a mag, so another slight advantange
    the 365 came standard with night sights, at the time, night sights for the glock 43X was sold out, so a minor advantage

So those added up to me getting the 365, the free mag turned it onto a 365X.
    plus the 365 and pretty dam accurate too. I wanted to go 48 or 43X, but just could not justify. As all my duty/hunting/ccw weapons are glocks.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ever consider neck knives? Just wondering. I like mine.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Ever consider neck knives? Just wondering. I like mine.
    Never been a fan of neck knives. They flop around too much. I prefer horizontal carry on my belt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12