Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Change due to equipment or I need to carry a 6" pistol

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Carry a Sig P365 series or Springfield Hellcat w/ manual safety.

It'll solve your appendix issues as far as safety AND comfort compared to a G19.

Manual safety makes reholstering less issue prone, thinner, shorter length means less pressure into groin area.

Strong side IWB, either gun just disappears. They're are VERY close in size with P365 being slightly smaller in all dimensions except heigh where there are mostly equal (shape of the bottom of the grip differs, so not totally comparable)

Compared to carrying a compact Glock daily, super easy button.

Feedback Score
    I gave up on appendix carry when I discovered how much it impedes my ability to enjoy large quantities of coffee.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Wierd. I drink an assload of coffee (and water for that matter), not a problem in any way.

Feedback Score
    Nothing short of the heavens opening and G-D commanding me "Yoni coffee is now forbidden for you" could get me to give up my turkish coffee at home or espresso when traveling.

On topic the only thing that is working out is point of right hip with muzzle slightly rear cant.

By the way I was banging on steel at a bit over 200 yeards with my 357sig, it was easy the target was about 10x12 and I aimed at the top edge and was hitting very often. The wind was terrible and I am sure that the misses were due to wind

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    Wierd. I drink an assload of coffee (and water for that matter), not a problem in any way.
    Perhaps you have more room for an expanding bladed then other men?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12