Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
They also make the CTR Tikka but I'm not sure if it's a threaded barrel and other stuff I wanted, but I know it's a better deal IF YOU CAN FIND THEM.

PB
Keywords for sure, "In Stock". Well, I have good news and bad news, LOL I was looking on GB & there were 2@ $1529.99 plus tax +3% CC, and shipping (Super Varmint). I ended up looking at https://www.eurooptic.com/ and the rifle was out of stock but said it could be Backordered so I gave em a call. Talked with a guy and they have 48 on order and expecting them in a month or 2 so we know that could be tomorrow or never,LOL. I gave them some $$ down to hold one so we will go from there I guess. The good news is it will give me time to sell a couple of items and decide on which scope I want. I also know KRG makes a nice stock/chassis for Tikka rifles as I already have one and really like it so that's a thought also. EuroOptics is running 50% off Vortex for Vets till the 13th I beleive, so maybe I'll look those over and pick up a nice scope, not a NF but could probably get a decent one. Keep your info/data coming & I'll keep ya posted on when this rifle shows up, hopefully before the new year.