Thread: Stacatto gun owners FYI

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Stacatto gun owners FYI

I bought two SA Prodigy mags to try in my Stacatto P Duo and both ran 100% perfect. SA has Duramag making their mags which evidently is a good thing. They are cheaper than Stacatto mags and ran great. Stacatto mags are hard to find and these are readily available so if you need one, buy with confidence.

I only tried a sample of two, but both ran great. My friend ran his in a C2 and had no issues.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    What’s capacity of the SA mags PB?
    And thanks for the heads up.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    These are nice "clips". The grab reliefs on the base plates match the staccato mag well reliefs perfectly.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Interesting....I will have to compare to Triarc with respect to function and price....
    Last edited by pag23; 10-16-22 at 05:07.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    What are the differences between the Duramag (mags) and Staccato mags? Metal finish is obviously one. Plastic versus aluminum basepads and the latest Staccato mags have a stronger spring. Is that pretty much it?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    What’s capacity of the SA mags PB?
    And thanks for the heads up.
    I bought the 20 rounders, worked like a charm.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by crosseyedshooter View Post
    What are the differences between the Duramag (mags) and Staccato mags? Metal finish is obviously one. Plastic versus aluminum basepads and the latest Staccato mags have a stronger spring. Is that pretty much it?
    My Gen 1 Stacatto springs were weak that I bought and are silver. Stacatto sent me new longer / stronger springs and followers to remedy those shitty mags. The Gen 2 mags I bought with gun were perfect.

The springs on the SA mags have powerful springs in my estimation. Duramag has done a very nice job IMHO, but time will tell. I don't see any obvious weak links.

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 10-16-22 at 13:44.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Thanks for the tip! What was the street price on those SA Duramags? Might have to pick up a set for range use.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    $160 for 3 with tax and ship
    Florida gun Exchange, but available on GB too.
    PB

Feedback Score
    Friends that have them seemingly have no issues and are pleased.