Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unity TAPS-DBAL - Something I Didn't Consider

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    Yeah that seems rather silly. I can’t think of a tactical situation where you’d want to fire your vis laser. Looks like you might be better served with this: https://www.unitytactical.com/produc...efire-laser-9/
    For what it's worth, white light and vis laser together are useful in CQB. Especially if you have to shoot with a pro mask on.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    For what it's worth, white light and vis laser together are useful in CQB. Especially if you have to shoot with a pro mask on.
    Yup. Comforting, too.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocaster View Post
    What is the point of having two IR illuminators?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    Most will couple an A3 or even a OTAL C with something like a Luna ELIR3 to really get out there farther with the illuminator. Illuminator on the A3 isn't very impressive.

Or, buy a D2 and learn to be down with the thickness... LOL
    Last edited by Lowdown3; 11-19-22 at 08:02. Reason: spelling
    Site Advertiser

www.jrhenterprises.com
    Ask about M4carbine.net discounts
    30 years in business- Since 1992
    robert@jrhenterprises.com

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    Shooting with a mask is an entirely alien concept for most guys who were never in the service. It really is a different world. I recall getting solid with mask work only after I was on a team where we did LOTS of running and shooting with masks. Our team leads didn't believe masks meant anything if you weren't huffing and puffing before you put it on LOL.

Sorry that I don't have a direct answer to the question, as I'm one of the primates that uses push buttons instead of wired tape switches. It seems like every time I was in a stack someone would trigger their light accidentally with a tape switch.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12