Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone using any of the new BCM.....?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Anyone using any of the new BCM.....?

Anyone using any of the new BCM muzzle devices?

Much like the other parts BCM has released lately, BCM has done so quietly and without fan fare. Was anyone in on testing or use? Is anyone using any of these new muzzle devices or have any 2nd hand feedback if not personal use?

https://bravocompanyusa.com/search-r...sator%20MOD%20

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Anyone using any of the new BCM muzzle devices?

Much like the other parts BCM has released lately, BCM has done so quietly and without fan fare. Was anyone in on testing or use? Is anyone using any of these new muzzle devices or have any 2nd hand feedback if not personal use?

https://bravocompanyusa.com/search-r...sator%20MOD%20

I saw these the other day at my local BCM retailer, the guys behind the counter didn't know about them or that they were even coming in
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Wow! Cool. This is the first I've seen them.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    They’re all listed as compensators. So far all comps have more flash and are louder than a standard A2 birdcage.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    They’re all listed as compensators. So far all comps have more flash and are louder than a standard A2 birdcage.
    Yea, isn't that the nature of all comps, if they work I should say?

The ones on the left look like modified bird cages. Cant see how the others actually work, maybe I need to see a 360 view to appreciate their build.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    This it what they have bolded at top of page

"This Compensator was not designed as a gamers comp. It was designed for tactical applications to reduce muzzle rise, flash signature, noise, and lateral pressure.''

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I hadn't noticed, but then I typically roll on past anything "compensator" or "brake".

Might check this/these out. Description claims:

Designed to have less side blast and noise associated with typical compensators.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I’ve tried most of the ‘tactical’ comps.

They’re just louder and produce more flash than an A2 and don’t do much as a comp.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Yea, isn't that the nature of all comps, if they work I should say?

The ones on the left look like modified bird cages. Cant see how the others actually work, maybe I need to see a 360 view to appreciate their build.

PB
    The other ones look like closed tine A1 3 prongs.

“You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    The ones on the left look like the comps that have been around for a while. The new ones look like 2 prong flash hiders as far as I can tell. Not sure I’ve ever seen a 2 prong before.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast