Thread: Picked up another Glock 30S...best sight options?

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

Picked up another Glock 30S...best sight options?

Picked up another Glock 30S...best sight options? Has anyone put some sights on one of these lately. I recall some sights didn't work. I was thinking about picking up Some HD style/Ameriglo/XS. Anyone with recent experience?
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Trijicon HD are sharp as hell and hurt when you carry if it pokes you. Sold a gun that had them installed and was happier in life.

Ameriglo Agents are nice overall, just wish the front was a bit thinner. Per an article, I purchased the narrower front but wish it came with narrow fronts to start.

I'm not a fan of the BIG front sights. I like being able to shoot at distance easier.

My experience is with G17, G19, and other calibers in that size.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by voiceofreason View Post
    Trijicon HD are sharp as hell and hurt when you carry if it pokes you
    You'd think they would have fixed that by now, I replaced my HDs because of their little hacksaws on the sides. I really like my Vickers Elite Battlesights, not sure if they work on the G30S but can't see why the wouldn't, the rear uses set screws and should work. I use Ameriglos on my optics gun.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I know the 30s has clearance issues with some front sights.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Have you looked at the Ameriglo Trooper? Never had a set on a Wide Slide pistol.
    POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you,
    but it's still on my list.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    You'd think they would have fixed that by now, I replaced my HDs because of their little hacksaws on the sides.
    I take a small fine tooth file and round them over. Then use some cold blue to dress them back up.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I picked up the XS sights. Very nice and they are compatible with the weird 30s slide.

Christopher Columbus