Thread: Which enhanced bolt?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Which enhanced bolt?

I have a BCA side charging 308 that had headspace issues. It is out of warranty, so I just donated my Aero nb bolt to the BCA, because I need the BCA for whitetail hunting. It completely solved my issue, but now I need a bolt for the Aero carrier in my 6.5cm.
    I’m looking at the Rubber City Armory bolt with firing pin, and the JP Enterprises bolt with firing pin.
    Is the JP worth the extra $50?
    Thanks.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Does Aero not sell bolts? I see bolt carrier groups. If not, try giving them a call on the phone and talk to a real person and see if they can. Then you'll know it works.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by camoman View Post
    I have a BCA side charging 308 that had headspace issues. It is out of warranty, so I just donated my Aero nb bolt to the BCA, because I need the BCA for whitetail hunting. It completely solved my issue, but now I need a bolt for the Aero carrier in my 6.5cm.
    I’m looking at the Rubber City Armory bolt with firing pin, and the JP Enterprises bolt with firing pin.
    Is the JP worth the extra $50?
    Thanks.
    AR10 bolts were originally made out of 8620 and are way over engineered. If you can find any made from Carp 158 or 9310 it will be plenty strong enough as long as the specs are correct. Armalite, LMT would be good, Aero Precision over Rubber City or BCA. Many dislike DPMS but I have several over 20 years old and never had an issue. CDNN has them once in a while. $50
    https://www.cdnnsports.com/gun-parts...bly-gen-1.html
    Last edited by constructor; 11-03-22 at 10:45.