Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Aimpoint T2 vs Holosun HS515GM

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by B Cart View Post
    Yes, that is significant, and can mean the difference in a hit or miss, or at least take hits out of the A zones etc.
    This is interesting as I looked at the MRO a few years ago I didn't like the glass and the dot was messing with my astigmatism. I have a T1 and it doesn't have the same effect.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    I'm interested in the Romeo. It's getting put on military rifles now as well.

Have you tried the AEMS under NV yet?
    I have not and dont know anyone with one.
    I think Im gonna pull the trigger on a 4xt and 2" mount on black friday if theres good deals.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I know it’s a derail, but consider the PA MD25 GEN2 with ACSS reticle! If they hold up durability wise that’s my new standard. Have three so far, also the new GEN2 3x magnifier and 6x GLX magnifier are fantastic! First time I have not felt need to upgrade factory mounts.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    It’s be great if a mod would move this thread to the Optics section.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

M25Gen2 ACSS with GLx 6x magnifier
    Struggle bus with camera, in RL it is crystal clear and centered properly. Love the ACOG style chevron! Zero'd for tip.

Also currently have an Aimpoint T2, M4S, M5 and three different flavors of Holosun 5 series (2 515GM red and green, 1 530c red). I still feel Holosun has the most reticle definition for my astigmatism. Aimpoint blooms quite a bit with M5 being the least bad. MD25 is better than M5 but not as good as 515/530 for reticle bloom. Sadly gave up on EOtech, I understand the "don't look at the reticle" school of thought---but it's still a giant fuzzy halo on a good day and contributes to obscuring the target for me. My 2 MOA Aimpoints are probably more like 4-6moa for a normal set of eyes which = shit for distance. Also really struggled with Aimpoint magnifiers. I REALLY wanted the Aimpoint 6x to work but getting it centered and having it stay centered was a bridge too far. The PA GLx was magically easy in comparison. Eyebox is also generous compared to Aimpoint or EOtech 3x/5x/6x products. Have not used Holosun magnifiers yet.
    Last edited by ryanm; 11-21-23 at 09:24.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567