Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ELECTION PREDICTIONS!!!!!!

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

ELECTION PREDICTIONS!!!!!!

Hey guys, let's put in our Election Predictions!!!!!

I say....

Republicans pick up 3 seats in the senate and 25 in the house.

I think Vance, Oz and Walker will win, but I think Kelly holds on in AZ.

What say you???
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Predicting that we will not know right away (on election night) due to the democraps cheating even harder wherever they can and then afterwards the lawsuits they will be filing wherever they lose at by slim margins.

Their managing to get away with it last time will embolden them to do it again and again...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If I had faith that our elections had integrity & were straight up, then I would easily say we have the red wave & take the house / senate...I don't believe for one minute so many of these races are 50/50 as stated in the polls. I hope you are right, but wouldn't wager $$$$ in this clown show.

I do think / hope Monica De La Cruz & Mayra Florez will win down here breaking 100+ year reign of dem rule in the house / rio grande valley area...it will be huge national news. I gotta get my butt in tomorrow for the last day of early voting.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    If I had faith that our elections had integrity & were straight up, then I would easily say we have the red wave & take the house / senate...I don't believe for one minute so many of these races are 50/50 as stated in the polls. I hope you are right, but wouldn't wager $$$$ in this clown show.
    This.

If completely honest voting we'd be looking at R's taking the house by 30-40 seats and Senate by a few.

In 20/20 hindsight it sure looks as if cheating was the norm for several election cycles, and the massive "D" grief in 2016 is not so much because Trump won, but because they were certain they had cheated enough to prevent that.

Far too many states are effectively decided within a single large city which is invariably a corrupt "D" stronghold.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    TN is looking GREAT. BIG early voting..I went today. Gonna hold the RED LINE in TN.
    Wondering how are we looking on GA, the MN A.G. race... and Oregons anti-gun Bill 114. Any info appreciated.
    Lets make this a referendum on the "medias" 24/7/365 propaganda campaign against Conservatives for the past many years.
    Last edited by Straight Shooter; 11-03-22 at 22:07.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    TN is looking GREAT. BIG early voting..I went today. Gonna hold the RED LINE in TN.
    Wondering how are we looking on GA, the MN A.G. race... and Oregons anti-gun Bill 114. Any info appreciated.
    Lets make this a referendum on the "medias" 24/7/365 propaganda campaign against Conservatives for the past many years.

I went and voted last Friday. I live in a VERY small town and the board of elections was rocking. Even my democrat friends are thinking it will be a Red wave.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dumb Gun Collector View Post
    I went and voted last Friday. I live in a VERY small town and the board of elections was rocking. Even my democrat friends are thinking it will be a Red wave.
    "democrat friends" WELCOME TO THE IGNORE LIST!

ETA
    Oh, and somebody get a rope!
    Last edited by gsd2053; 11-03-22 at 23:13.

Feedback Score
    As usual the incumbents will again be reelected. Republicans will vote Republican, Democrats will vote Democrat . Most people seem to think what their Tv tells them to think.
    Last edited by SteveS; 11-03-22 at 23:19.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dumb Gun Collector View Post
    I LOVE it!! I have info on a few more small towns..all the same, HIGH early voting..for RED. DAMN I love this state.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    As usual the incumbents will again be reelected. Republicans will vote Republican, Democrats will vote Democrat . Most people seem to think what their Tv tells them to think.
    Brother- I believed that for YEARS. But Tuesday night will be AS MUCH of a referendum on the commie ass "media" of this country as the parties themselves.
    CANT WAIT to watch all the crap shows I never do..hell I havent had TV in years now...just to see the faces, hear the excuses, see pained expressions as they HAVE to tell how badly they got their asses beaten, what all theyve got "to do next time"..who to blame, ect.ect. THATS prime television right there!
    Last edited by Straight Shooter; 11-03-22 at 23:54.

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast