Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ELECTION PREDICTIONS!!!!!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dumb Gun Collector View Post
    Hey guys, let's put in our Election Predictions!!!!!

I say....

Republicans pick up 3 seats in the senate and 25 in the house.

I think Vance, Oz and Walker will win, but I think Kelly holds on in AZ.

What say you???
    For PA it is going to be nail biting close due to the city centers. The Wilde vs Scheller race is within 1%. Jill Biden was here in Allentown Wednesday night for a Susan Wilde rally and only two hundred showed up. From the pictures I spotted one person whom I know is a hardcore Republican and was there to heckle. Oz vs Fetterman is within the margin of error. The Oz cama\paign is hitting hard on crime and that embarrassing debate performance, especially on fracking.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I'd love to see the PNW flip but I'm not holding my breath. Man, I hope the Marxist libtards drown in the red title wave. They need a resound beating followed up with some heavy retribution for their bullshit and hopefully will wake the hell up and move back toward the center. Once again, not holding my breath, but we are on the ragged edge of loosing this country for good thanks to these ****ing assholes.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Yeah, and people said it was going to be a 'red wave' in 2020 too... then there was the magic 4am "pole vault"....

Anyway, it will be one of three things:
    > A middling stalemate and a continuance of the last two years where we get to see how hardcore some of the new switch-repubs are, or not.
    > Surprise blue wave, post which only God knows how far they'll take things.
    > A real red wave and a return to 'summer of love' 2023 edition, just in time for 2024, so they can justify cheating to save us all from Trump again...
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    The GOP will take back the house, the only question is will it be by a few or will it be by a lot.

I think based on polling and trends the GOP will win the Senate, but only by two or three seats.

What's interesting is the shift of voting dynamic. Latinos are moving towards the Republican party. Women who identify as independent or moderate are moving towards the Republican party. Independents as a voting bloc are polling 3:1 for the Republican party.

Unfortunately what I think will happen is regardless of the GOP wins one chamber or both, nothing will happen for 2 years and the GOP will come across as ineffective, leading to another Democrat president.
    Last edited by chuckman; 11-04-22 at 08:59.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I really, really hope our people get out there and vote this time. I am concerned all this cynicism about the election will suppress our voter turnout. That happened in the GA 2021 runnoff. Everyone voooooootttte, don’t make losing a self-fulfilling prophesy.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    I wish I had the same feelings about my area. Living in Northern IL, my AOR got gerrymandered to include some crazy parts of the state. Ironically, the smear campaigns have only come from Dem pols. Our governor race has a conservative candidate that has stayed away from the smearing that the current governor has been doing. Unfortunately, if people don’t stop and listen to him actually speaking and rely on sound clips on the pro-Pritzker ads, he sounds like a loon. I don’t have much faith in the crazies in my new voting district.

I will vote for our current sheriff though, even though he’s affiliated with the Dem party, he has really revamped the jail here, instituting training programs and rehab for people who need it. He also cleaned up the staffing that was just there for a paycheck. Super nice guy and wants to actually make a difference without politicizing things. Refused to send anyone to support the riots in Chicago, and he opposes the SAFE-T act eliminating cash bail for most offenses.

Feedback Score
    Double tap…..

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    We'll take the House by 20ish seats. We'll remain 50/50 on the Senate due to overnight (and rest of the week if necessary) vote counting shenanigans in strongly blue precincts.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The House will lose a Republican from Alaska. I can't see any end game with ranked choice voting where the temp replacement (replaced Don Young after his death), a democrat, is going to lose this election.

We will also be sending RINO Lisa Murkowski back to the Senate.

Leftism has a firm hold on Alaska. Conservatives still technically outnumber liberals in this state by registration, but getting them off their ass to vote is incredibly difficult.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dumb Gun Collector View Post
    I really, really hope our people get out there and vote this time. I am concerned all this cynicism about the election will suppress our voter turnout. That happened in the GA 2021 runnoff. Everyone voooooootttte, don’t make losing a self-fulfilling prophesy.
    We are down from 2018 mid term turn out for all 4 Rio Grande Valley counties which surprised me...one thing I keep hearing from like minded folks is many are abandoning early voting due to fears of assisting in the voter fraud & plan to now only hit the polls on election day. It will be interesting to see the final numbers.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast