Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: B5 Systems AR-15 Collapsible Precision Stock

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,120
    Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

    B5 Systems AR-15 Collapsible Precision Stock

    I am curious if anyone has tried this stock and would like to get some feedback on it. TIA
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,088
    Feedback Score
    0
    Stickman posted about this in the "Good deals and interesting finds" thread.

    This is what he had to say:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    They work exceedingly well, the military adopted them, and my own experiences have been fantastic as well.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    128
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Being designed for an AR platform I wonder how it would hold up on a chassis rifle in a larger cal.

    Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SE Idaho
    Posts
    1,669
    Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    Maybe I'm dumb but I'm trying to understand the Long vs Med vs Short versions. Is that length of pull or where the cheek piece is on the stock or am I missing something all together?
    Thanks
    "It is better to be a Warrior in a Garden than a Gardner in a War"
    Let's use the First Amendment to protect the Second so we can avoid using the Second to protect the First.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    3,034
    Feedback Score
    55 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    I am curious if anyone has tried this stock and would like to get some feedback on it. TIA
    I have these on several Carbines Tits. GTG.
    A bit Old School perhaps, but they've proven comfortable for my "shooting style" and hold up to abuse well.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,120
    Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    I have these on several Carbines Tits. GTG.
    A bit Old School perhaps, but they've proven comfortable for my "shooting style" and hold up to abuse well.
    Thanks, man. I have a PRS stock I was thinking of replacing with one of these.

    I'm not sure what the deal is with the Long vs Med vs Short versions, I don't think that was thing when I first looked that them.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    159
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckaroo View Post
    Maybe I'm dumb but I'm trying to understand the Long vs Med vs Short versions. Is that length of pull or where the cheek piece is on the stock or am I missing something all together?
    Thanks
    refers to clearance for charging handle. The AR-10 charging handle pulls back further than the AR-15 charging handle, requires a shorter cheek piece.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SE Idaho
    Posts
    1,669
    Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rpoL98 View Post
    refers to clearance for charging handle. The AR-10 charging handle pulls back further than the AR-15 charging handle, requires a shorter cheek piece.
    Thank you, that's really helpful!
    "It is better to be a Warrior in a Garden than a Gardner in a War"
    Let's use the First Amendment to protect the Second so we can avoid using the Second to protect the First.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,120
    Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rpoL98 View Post
    refers to clearance for charging handle. The AR-10 charging handle pulls back further than the AR-15 charging handle, requires a shorter cheek piece.
    Thanks for that info.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    128
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Anybody still looking for one primary arms has a decent deal on them.

    Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •