Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSA Jakl

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

PSA Jakl

Interesting design and really a good price. Has anyone tried one? I do love that PSA is trying to innovate. It is always good to see that.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PNorris View Post
    Interesting design and really a good price. Has anyone tried one? I do love that PSA is trying to innovate. It is always good to see that.
    I love mine but don’t have a ton of rounds through it yet. It’s a bit nose heavy and the brace should be upgraded but so far so good. The FDE ones seem to come with enhanced trigger guards vs the initial black ones for whatever reason.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OhThatGuy View Post
    I love mine but don’t have a ton of rounds through it yet. It’s a bit nose heavy and the brace should be upgraded but so far so good. The FDE ones seem to come with enhanced trigger guards vs the initial black ones for whatever reason.
    Any other thoughts on it? Just curious. So happy when companies try to innovate. Plus, lifetime warranty. I am interested to see where this goes.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I thought I was selling guns, not buying, but I really want that.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I was really hoping to see more about this on the forum today. I watched a few video reviews of it this morning before golf. Will watch a few more now that I'm home.

In my mind right now though I'll be going to my ffl tomorrow to get a copy of their license or ask them to fax it to psa, (I haven't bought a gun in quite a long time), and I'll be ordering this.
    Can't decide on color. OD green I like but it's hard to see in pics but it will be between od green and fde.

Looks like the perfect pistol to have with the atf nonsense going on. We lose and I just remove the brace. No buffer tube. Besides, I kind of like side chargers.

Feedback Score
    So where does this fall in the world of gas piston uppers/rifles? What is it most related operating system wise?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    The 13.7” JAKL Rifle arrived today. Fit and finish and overall feel are great.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

What's the weight on that thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    Why do I want this so badly.

Feedback Score
    Mind taking it apart and posting pics of the operating system and bolt?

If PSA included a FN barrel CHF chrome lined barrel and top quality steel for the bolt, I’ll consider one. The monolithic upper puts the Sig MCX to shame and follows what FN achieved on their SCAR.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast