Thread: PSA Jakl

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

PSA Jakl

Interesting design and really a good price. Has anyone tried one? I do love that PSA is trying to innovate. It is always good to see that.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PNorris View Post
    Interesting design and really a good price. Has anyone tried one? I do love that PSA is trying to innovate. It is always good to see that.
    I love mine but don’t have a ton of rounds through it yet. It’s a bit nose heavy and the brace should be upgraded but so far so good. The FDE ones seem to come with enhanced trigger guards vs the initial black ones for whatever reason.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OhThatGuy View Post
    I love mine but don’t have a ton of rounds through it yet. It’s a bit nose heavy and the brace should be upgraded but so far so good. The FDE ones seem to come with enhanced trigger guards vs the initial black ones for whatever reason.
    Any other thoughts on it? Just curious. So happy when companies try to innovate. Plus, lifetime warranty. I am interested to see where this goes.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I thought I was selling guns, not buying, but I really want that.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I was really hoping to see more about this on the forum today. I watched a few video reviews of it this morning before golf. Will watch a few more now that I'm home.

In my mind right now though I'll be going to my ffl tomorrow to get a copy of their license or ask them to fax it to psa, (I haven't bought a gun in quite a long time), and I'll be ordering this.
    Can't decide on color. OD green I like but it's hard to see in pics but it will be between od green and fde.

Looks like the perfect pistol to have with the atf nonsense going on. We lose and I just remove the brace. No buffer tube. Besides, I kind of like side chargers.

Feedback Score
    So where does this fall in the world of gas piston uppers/rifles? What is it most related operating system wise?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
    I just saw that this morning. Pretty good review.

My friends that have them seem to like them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    I have the 14.5" 5.56 JAKL with ASR mount, so i can run my SiCo can. So far I have about 500 rounds through it with zero issues. Fun gun to shoot with good accuracy, but a bit heavy especially up front. I've been running mine mostly unsuppressed just due to the front heavy-ness with a can. But definitely a well thought out gun from PSA.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I wish they'd make one in an 11.5 or 12.5".
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine