Thread: Stag 10 - Don't see any discussion about it

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Stag 10 - Don't see any discussion about it

Can't find a lot of reviews but the reviews out there are positive. What are your thoughts?
    Nullus amicus melior - Nullus inimicus perior

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I've got a lefty Stag 10. So far I love it. No issues with surplus or commercial. Mine has a rifle buffer and it shoots very nice.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    ive had mine for about 2 years , when i first got it it would not cycle at all , they kept telling me to give it a "break in period" and to douse it in CLP , try different mags , i literally wasted about $400 in ammo because it was during high ammo price period , so after spending a bit over $1800 for the rifle that came with no sights , and flushed $400 in ammo down the toilet playing their games ,i finally got my back hair up

they suggested my ammo was sub par , i was running Black Hills Gold , Hertinberger , and South African purple so ammo was definitely not the issue , so i said its not me its you and after all of that they finally sent me a ticket to return the rifle for service , the gas port was undersized , it runs fine now , but the fact they cost me all of that ammo and aggravation and made no offer to make it up to me in any way left a bad taste behind , and i have not and will not purchase another product from them