Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
That would be cool.

I think Colt might consider a 7 shot revolver on the Python frame as well, put an ACRO mount on the top of the frame, drift adjustable rear sight that takes up minimal space that is just tall enough to be useable in the bottom of the ACRO window. Then add a smooth face trigger, and a DLC finish. Round butt the frame and have VZ grips make a nice aggressive set of stocks. If they really wanted to be awesome they could also offer that same exact gun in a 6 shot 10mm cut for moon clips.

As a carry gun the King Cobra is more size efficient for sure for those wanting to carry a package that weighs that much and only has 6 rounds on board. In some jurisdictions that’s probably not a terrible option though, and at least the KC frame seems robust enough to feed a steady diet of stout loads to train with the gun.

I just feel really cramped on the King Cobra and K frame sized guns personally. Not something I enjoy shooting because of that.
I doubt I could resist buying the 7-shot Python you describe!

I have medium hands and the KC feels perfectly sized for me.

It's another topic but I believe someone is missing sales not making an L frame sized revolver for the low-pressure cartridges like .44 Special and .45 ACP.

Only Charter Arms does and they're junk.