Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Geisselle URG-I upper: opinions?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma View Post
    G needs to pump the brakes on the price increases.
    I’ve noticed recently the rails are through the roof on prices. I’ve cooled down on buying so I don’t track these things as much any more but wow.

That said I still only buy G stuff if it’s 30% off or more. It’s on sale all the time

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I still don't understand why Geisselle felt the need to get into the barrel making business but it was a huge mistake. I suspect price increases are to cover losses from that side of the business.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    I know Geissele gets shit on a lot, but the G barrel in my recent production URGI 14.5 upper looks extremely nice inside, using a bore scope. It shoots 77 SMk's into pretty small group's, ejection and feeding is perfect, gassing seems onpoint. I mounted mine on an LMT Mars lower, it is my go to rifle.

They've definitely had some growing pains, but their triggers are the best in the business, I really like their rails and Airborne CH, and their complete rifles are actually a really good value during holiday sales as compared to other high end AR companies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12