Thread: Ruger MKII silenced

Feedback Score

Ruger MKII silenced

I am a sucker for a nice MKI or MKII,

and even more so if they’re silenced

Now I found this beautiful 1990 MKII with an integral LEI (Law Enforcement Intl) silencer

Here is an article about LEI

https://smallarmsreview.com/sar-prof...rnational-ltd/

The silenced pair. I haven’t tried it yet but I’m looking forward to the comparison

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    What is the balance like on them? I shoot a MKIV 22/45 lite with a Q erector suppressor and find that the suppressor is not really noticeable. The ones pictured just look heavy, but I have never held one either to confirm. They do check off the cool factor though. I am still keeping with my suggestion that OLIAR15 gets his own picture thread for the rest of us to admire his collection in one place.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    IM re-faxing adoption papers. Apparently you did not receive the first ones.

Im a lifelong fan of those pistols..had several, none suppressed. Absolutely gorgeous. Just love them.
    Thank as always for your awesome pics!
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_click_off View Post
    What is the balance like on them? I shoot a MKIV 22/45 lite with a Q erector suppressor and find that the suppressor is not really noticeable. The ones pictured just look heavy, but I have never held one either to confirm. They do check off the cool factor though. I am still keeping with my suggestion that OLIAR15 gets his own picture thread for the rest of us to admire his collection in one place.
    The can on the stainless one is alloy, so it’s lighter and well balanced

The blued one is steel and a bit nose heavier, but nothing dramatic

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    IM re-faxing adoption papers. Apparently you did not receive the first ones.

Im a lifelong fan of those pistols..had several, none suppressed. Absolutely gorgeous. Just love them.
    Thank as always for your awesome pics!
    I haven’t used a fax in almost 25 years I think

I already have 2 grown up kids, sorry