Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Knight's or P&S M5 RAS availability?

Feedback Score
    I don't know how often KAC does production runs of these, but judging from how quickly they sell, they could probably double or triple production and still sell every one in short order. Especially if they came in the .mil packaging with all accessories.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    I don't know how often KAC does production runs of these, but judging from how quickly they sell, they could probably double or triple production and still sell every one in short order. Especially if they came in the .mil packaging with all accessories.
    Another run of M4 RAS couldn't hurt either. Went to check on the B&T quad rail as an alternative yesterday, and they're out of stock too.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    my guess, KAC RAS (or P&S) production runs are probably driven by govt contract, probably with quantities in multiples of ten-thousands of units, or more. I think the civilian cloner niche market is probably a drop-in-the-bucket, in comparison. When it shows up in the commercial market as new, it's probably production over-runs, or perhaps they ran off a few more for the cloners? Mighty nice of them to do that, if so. Might be that the TAC M5 RAS were govt surplus spare parts inventory, finally sold off out of govt warehouses, DRMO, judging from the packaging and pricing. JMHO.
    Last edited by rpoL98; 01-13-23 at 17:11.

Feedback Score
    Is there an alternative to these? Not taking clone correct, but to add a FF rail to a rifle with a FSP.

Feedback Score
    Although I overpaid at the $400+ mark I am glad I got it when I did. Yeah, there have been considerably lower prices recently as the last page or two show, but if you aren't quick on the draw (like checking posts/requests) then they sell out fast and you're SOL. Of course the reason stock is low is no doubt because of the fact that the major .mil contracts have dried up or changed. The "Full Monty" 20" barrel isn't as popular as the "newer" (as in the last 20 years) 14.5/16" barrel so the focus is directed there.

We're dinosaurs bro's with our "musket" affinity......can I be a T-Rex?
    Last edited by ABNAK; 01-13-23 at 20:22.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Some KAC M5 rails at DSA... (@$311.)

https://www.dsarms.com/p-16848-knigh...rd-system.aspx
    ,——'ฏฏ';=====ฑ—-
    !‚–’ฏฏƒนถ
    One is just never enough...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MA2_Navy_Veteran View Post
    Some KAC M5 rails at DSA... (@$311.)

https://www.dsarms.com/p-16848-knigh...rd-system.aspx
    Damn it, every time I see these kind of prices I could kick myself for not having a little more patience!
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Damn it, every time I see these kind of prices I could kick myself for not having a little more patience!
    Look on the bright side - You have one, & it came with accessories. I don't think the DSA offering has anything other than the the two rail halves themselves.

MA2
    ,——'ฏฏ';=====ฑ—-
    !‚–’ฏฏƒนถ
    One is just never enough...

Feedback Score
    Mismatched P&S/KAC M4 RAS and P&S M5 RAS respectively. $240. I have never used this vendor but they have an Instagram and some reddit people say they're legit. Address is suspect (PO Box). I was able to add both to my cart.

https://wetworxoutfitters.com/knight...ras-quad-rail/

https://wetworxoutfitters.com/p-s-pr...rend-assembly/

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budget View Post
    Mismatched P&S/KAC M4 RAS and P&S M5 RAS respectively. $240. I have never used this vendor but they have an Instagram and some reddit people say they're legit. Address is suspect (PO Box). I was able to add both to my cart.

https://wetworxoutfitters.com/knight...ras-quad-rail/

https://wetworxoutfitters.com/p-s-pr...rend-assembly/
    They have a large ebay presence, I've bought a bunch from them there, including some stuff that just arrived yesterday. They have what they state, the conditions are what they state (if not nicer when it arrives), the prices are typically market or a tad below. They are legit.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast