Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Organized retail crime hits Target's bottom line...

Feedback Score

Organized retail crime hits Target's bottom line...

Them shoplifters be workin' overtime, apparently:

"Target stores are getting looted, and it's taking a huge bite out of profits.

The discount retailer told reporters on a call to discuss its third quarter earnings results that inventory shrinkage — or the disappearance of merchandise — has reduced its gross profit margin by $400 million so far in 2022 compared to 2021.

"At Target, year-to-date, incremental shortage has already reduced our gross margin by more than $400 million vs. last year," Target CFO Michael Fiddelke said on the earnings call, "and we expect it will reduce our gross margin by more than $600 million for the full year."

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/t...113006396.html

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    It’s tranny’s hitting the head with merchandise. Their bathrooms are a free for all.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    It’s tranny’s hitting the head with merchandise. Their bathrooms are a free for all.

PB
    They just walk out the door with a bunch of stuff around here, don't bother hiding it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I hope they loose a billion next year.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I LOVE IT. I hope they all lose their asses. When they get tired of it..itll stop.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    I watched 3-4 guys with bandana ‘masks’ checking out in the Self check out lanes, buying multiple gift cards with credit cards… I wanted to offer them $100 if their IDs matched the name on the credit card….
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I'm so dumb, I still pay for my items.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Lol! Me too. I'm such a schlub.

Dunno...Maybe it's time to realign my value system to be more consistent with the norm in New Amerika.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    They obviously didn't give enough to BLM, that'll teach 'em.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    These stupid companies and states have lost their minds and now their asses. I too hope they lose a billion. My wife and daughter just love Target, but we don’t have crazies in our stores so much. I still hate to give them money.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast