Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SHK steel magazines

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    “Opinions vary.”

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Right... a fool and their money... easily parted...

No kidding. The mental gymnastics involved in justifying this to save less than the cost of dinner at a cheap restaurant is mind boggling.

"If I just buy these dirt cheap steel mags nobody has heard of, then basically replace everything but the body, I'll have mags that are better than gen 3 PMAGs. This makes way more sense than buying mags of known quality."

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Mental gymnastics huh? Only mags I’ve had fail, in person, and in spectacular fashion, are pmags. A gen 2 and a gen 3. I’ve yet had an aluminum mag of a similar vintage, age and use fail.

You have any experience with these steel mags? Floor is yours.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrin View Post
    Mental gymnastics huh? Only mags I’ve had fail, in person, and in spectacular fashion, are pmags. A gen 2 and a gen 3. I’ve yet had an aluminum mag of a similar vintage, age and use fail.

You have any experience with these steel mags? Floor is yours.
    Yes, mental gymnastics is exactly what that was.

I've never snorted meth but I don't need to in order to know it's to be avoided.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    So personal jabs aside, which is telling, you have no experience and don’t know what you’re talking about in respect to these magazines - got it.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrin View Post
    So personal jabs aside, which is telling, you have no experience and don’t know what you’re talking about in respect to these magazines - got it.
    You seem to be very emotionally invested in these.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Haha...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    I always look at everything else a company sells. They sell junk and I can only assume the magazines are junk!
    I'm the same way. Regardless if its pics, a review, or a recommended purchase for family.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    This thread certainly took a turn. I already have PMAGs so I am just hoping for a durable range magazine, and at $30 shipped for six it was not a large gamble. I'll give my impression when I get them.

Feedback Score
    for $2 dollars more, you can get D&H mags. And for $4 dollars more, you can get a Pmag.

Unless they were like 3 bucks and free shipping, I would not invest anything in these.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast